RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
v0.99, is this game almost done or do we have a ways to go.
actually is it playable to the end?

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I found the girl and returned her to her father. After that i got no nightmares so i can't unlock brothel (i was playing with walkthrough). Any ideas?

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
-'0.99' does this indicate that nearly everything is almost over.
-How much buggy is the game now?
-Compressed Version needed by our Hero.

Last edited:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
By the way, does anyone have a save file that they can shares to us in here, that we can use at all?

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I just cleared the brothel, but now im stuck in the room in the inn right after. She just says "i need to talk to the girls first" ... Any help?

Feb 17, 2018
I found the girl and returned her to her father. After that i got no nightmares so i can't unlock brothel (i was playing with walkthrough). Any ideas?
I'll have the same thing. When she wake up, she say that she need to go to talk to Candy. I'm going to her and nothing, same message all the time "you need to remember all dreams in detail". From here I can't find anything new to do. I found nothing about any brothel...

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I'll have the same thing. When she wake up, she say that she need to go to talk to Candy. I'm going to her and nothing, same message all the time "you need to remember all dreams in detail". From here I can't find anything new to do. I found nothing about any brothel...
u need to see several scenes, and they seem to happen at random. meaning it can take 2-3 weeks if you are unlucky.

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
[/QUOT
I just cleared the brothel, but now im stuck in the room in the inn right after. She just says "i need to talk to the girls first" ... Any help?

this is a bug, i have msg with dev in patreon, the next version will fix it. the version after 0.99.6

Reactions: cho'gall
Feb 17, 2018

I managed to get past that point where I was stuck and I passed the point where you say it's a bug. I can practically move freely in the city and I think this is the end of the update. Here's my save if you need it. It's the slot number 24

FireFistAce

Feb 13, 2020
I don't know what kind problem is that but I am not able to enter her name always show this and nothing happens

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes