RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Mar 31, 2020
I managed to get past that point where I was stuck and I passed the point where you say it's a bug. I can practically move freely in the city and I think this is the end of the update. Here's my save if you need it. It's the slot number 24
no, your save has a bug, the mc can't talk to the girl at the inn (she's not there) and i think your mc isn't kidnapped yet. And so, i would say you have completed the game only upto v0.96.

Feb 17, 2018
no, your save has a bug, the mc can't talk to the girl at the inn (she's not there) and i think your mc isn't kidnapped yet. And so, i would say you have completed the game only upto v0.96.
She was kidnaped and mc she talked to the girls already. After talking to them, Holly marries Marcus and they say she's going to a place where there are no walking dead. And after that I think the update is over because I can't find anything new to do. This save is before the final battle. Hollie has to talk to Marcus and then the final battle begins. You find this save on slot 23 i uploaded it now. And the save i uploaded before is after this event and after already mc talks to them in the inn.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Due to the fact, that people ask the same questions every two pages I decided to create a walkthrough.

Before you start this game, I officially inform you that this game is buggier than Windows 8. So do not blame this walkthrough for problems occurred and try to save very often.
thank you.

After having already died trying to get out the first room, then again in town because i got pinned by a walker between the house you escape the villager and the pond, then hitting the white dress bug leaving the map, I was ready to rage quit this.

I'm still about a minute away from doing so if that stupid small circle FOV doesn't clear up.

Holy fuck those lighting effects are some of the shittiest shit I've seen in a game. For fucks sake, go into a building and 80% of the view is obscured, what kind of stupid shit is that. But it's all good, I'm happy and will survive now that I discovered I can turn the stupid motherfucking giant stinky balls donkey cock sucking lighting effects off.

Hell, I actually don't even swear in real life conversations, that shit's so bad on it brought on a sporadic case of Tourettes.

By the way have I mentioned how much i dislike the lighting effects in this game?

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
For a game called The Chant of Dead, there is a distinct lack of dead people. Honestly, I expected zombies and now I'm not sure whether to be relieved or disappointed.
Make us the leader of the undead army, smash these willy-livered females. Crush their hearts. Hail the post-mortem existence and power to the Great Necromancer.
Make it have a New Game + with antagonist perspective, for the love of all that is unholy, please ;-;

Reactions: cho'gall

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I've seen it asked a few times, but not answered...

How do you unlock the brothel?

I'm at a point where I've done all the Red company quests, been kidnapped and spoken to Candy. I'm now at a point where after the "dreams" she wakes up naked in the alley every time.

I don't recall ever seeing the girl in the inn I was supposed to talk to once we took the town though, but I'm not sure.

I also never get the option to buy the music box to practice dancing. Now I just seem to be stuck in an endless cycle of dancing/topless waitressing/lumberjack or maid and waking up in the alley.

Edit.

Seems i just needed one more night in the alley, and things are progressing.

Edit 2

So the brother was not what I expected, but any way. Sad about Candy. I'm assuming that is now the end of the content, because if you sleep again in your house, the scenes the night before the brothel, the last time you wake in the alley, repeat.

Last edited:

serter31

Mar 15, 2018

0.99 .7 B Patreon Version.

- Added 3 New scenes.

- Added 22 new pics.

- Added new scene (new modeling session for the painter)

- Added new 2 new items.

- Added 1 scenes with the old man in the suburbs (maid work in the old man's house)

- Improvement in the quality of graphics.

Mar 31, 2020
Mega

0.99 .7 B Patreon Version.

- Added 3 New scenes.

- Added 22 new pics.

- Added new scene (new modeling session for the painter)

- Added new 2 new items.

- Added 1 scenes with the old man in the suburbs (maid work in the old man's house)

- Improvement in the quality of graphics.
thanks buddy.

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
Is there any chance to defend against the zombies?
I can't avoid them all and keep bumping into them and there is nothing I can do about it:mad:
I can't even run away because they converge on me from all sides.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is there any chance to defend against the zombies?
I can't avoid them all and keep bumping into them and there is nothing I can do about it:mad:
I can't even run away because they converge on me from all sides.
Use A and S to attack.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
I am supposed to get a tentical but can't find it anywhere.
i also can't accept the quest for more iron in the blacksmith.

any way arround this or do i have to restart?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes