RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Mar 31, 2020
I am supposed to get a tentical but can't find it anywhere.
i also can't accept the quest for more iron in the blacksmith.

any way arround this or do i have to restart?
for tentical, you have to find the tentacle monster. you can find it by fishing. just keep fishing until you level up to lvl2 or 3 and you will encounter tenticle monster. But be sure to have some good armor and weapon so yoiu can beat it. though, there is no use of it, there is only one scene with that man (if you have enough corruption points and most probably the scene isn't added yet). but you can sell the tenticle to shop owner for 4 gold.
The main iron quest (the one in village) can be completed only once. The other iron quest (by the bald man at blacksmith) can be done by going into the mine (road map, top right).
these both tasks are just side tasks and are not important. though you have to complete the main iron task in order to buy the bronze plate and wear it to become an explorer.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is it just me or is the painter not appearing for the second time like he is supposed to.
Try put on the sexy dress on in the part of town with the inn / bar and enter the other side where the painter should be, about 2 or 3 days after the first scene.

I got a trigger for the second painting job then.

Jul 12, 2020
Try put on the sexy dress on in the part of town with the inn / bar and enter the other side where the painter should be, about 2 or 3 days after the first scene.

I got a trigger for the second painting job then.
How many scenes r there with the painter in total
Can u also tell me how many new scenes does the maid job have:)
or the new scenes in this update in general

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How many scenes r there with the painter in total
Can u also tell me how many new scenes does the maid job have:)
or the new scenes in this update in general
I'm not sure.

I had 2 scenes with the painter.
The maid job the old man asked to put on a new dress which i didn't see any change in.
Actually stopped playing because I was bored.

But as per the change log in the OP:
0.99.7 B Patreon Version
- Added 3 New scenes.
- Added 22 new pics.
- Added new scene (new modeling session for the painter)
- Added new 2 new items.
- Added 1 scenes with the old man in the suburbs (maid work in the old man's house)
- Improvement in the quality of graphics.

Reactions: Leo-67

feltez

Dec 15, 2019
out of curious, is there any way to save her virginit? As the story goes, you end up getting raped by an oak anyway.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I don't have no clue what to do in game for main quest. MC keep dreaming but i can't find a way to remember them

iagodap1

Oct 5, 2019
Can someone help me? I don't know how to complete the quest "Find Goshinko!" , I have already spoken to all the npcs I found at the camp. I started the game just now.

Ps: Sorry if you have any grammar errors, I'm using google handler

Jul 12, 2020
Can someone help me? I don't know how to complete the quest "Find Goshinko!" , I have already spoken to all the npcs I found at the camp. I started the game just now.

Ps: Sorry if you have any grammar errors, I'm using google handler
Talk to the guy in black in the tavern. He is in the left side

Mar 5, 2018
anyone know how to leave from burdel?
i keep looping make a baby with marcus on burdel T_T

edit : I've found the 3 women I wanted, but their minds are broken

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes