RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
This author has no idea what the fuck he is doing or what direction he wants this game to take... he is winging this shit as he goes... I supported him on his patreon for months because he promised a "multi-arching" storyline with a heavy emphasis on corruption and pregnancy .... and he quietly got rid of the pregnancy statement and scrubbed his patreon of all references to pregnancy.... he is a scammer

Jul 25, 2019
So i know a lot of people have been asking how do you trigger the brothel quest and i never saw a clear answer but i think i figured out the sequence in order to trigger it.
step 1 after retaking town make sure to do quest for old man with the woman in the well.
step 2 after rescuing girl make sure to start asking around town about man governing town i believe there are a few key people to talk to here there are the woman in the inn room, there is a man wondering around town that will tell you to stop asking questions, and then there is the guy in the bar sitting at front counter that you have to blow for answers. (possible bug. do not talk to girls in inn more than 2 times because mine at the 3rd time triggered hollie to appear in the inn as if i already did brothel quest.)
step 3 go to your room in a rented house (not inn) should trigger abduction
step 4 sleep until you have enough dreams to talk to candy.

if im wrong somewhere in that account feel free to correct this post.

Reactions: Leo-67

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
So i know a lot of people have been asking how do you trigger the brothel quest and i never saw a clear answer but i think i figured out the sequence in order to trigger it.
step 1 after retaking town make sure to do quest for old man with the woman in the well.
step 2 after rescuing girl make sure to start asking around town about man governing town i believe there are a few key people to talk to here there are the woman in the inn room, there is a man wondering around town that will tell you to stop asking questions, and then there is the guy in the bar sitting at front counter that you have to blow for answers. (possible bug. do not talk to girls in inn more than 2 times because mine at the 3rd time triggered hollie to appear in the inn as if i already did brothel quest.)
step 3 go to your room in a rented house (not inn) should trigger abduction
step 4 sleep until you have enough dreams to talk to candy.

if im wrong somewhere in that account feel free to correct this post.
Is there anything else after that. Cause I got abducted, saw dreams, spoke to Candy and then got abducted again and ended up playing as Hollie. Hollie now has to search for Pao and the other girls. Any idea where I find them? Or is that all the content for now.

Mar 31, 2020
Is there anything else after that. Cause I got abducted, saw dreams, spoke to Candy and then got abducted again and ended up playing as Hollie. Hollie now has to search for Pao and the other girls. Any idea where I find them? Or is that all the content for now.
go to the inn, talk to marcus, the next event will take place. You will reach the brothel, work there and after some days you will start finding the 3 girls 1 by 1, when u find all of em, talk to marcus and he will start bringing in weapons then sex scenes with cindy (she dies) then u will gain control of pao and, well i havn't played it after this. Hope it helps

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
go to the inn, talk to marcus, the next event will take place. You will reach the brothel, work there and after some days you will start finding the 3 girls 1 by 1, when u find all of em, talk to marcus and he will start bringing in weapons then sex scenes with cindy (she dies) then u will gain control of pao and, well i havn't played it after this. Hope it helps
uhmm who is marcus at the inn? And is it the same inn where you sleep in or the closed one. I feel I may have run into a bug

EDIT : Managed to get through. Fairwarning the route is buggy as hell

Last edited:

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
the inn where you sleep. Just talk to every guy there, you will find him
Apologies for asking. Thanks for the help.

THERE IS A MAJOR BUG and at times you won't even find Marcus over there. I had to head back to an old save 3 times before I actually got through with the story. Damn. Anyone who gets stuck at the Brothel route, be warned its buggy as hell.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The game follows the story of the innocent and virgin daughter of a noble family, who has to escape from her fief to save her life...and no lesbian tag?
Will that be added later ot is this another "come and fuck me guys" game?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
typeerror id is "undefined" after press key W. games freezes. this happened in the secret cave inside de mansion

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Good afternoon, can someone help me. In the village she started having nightmares and when she goes to look for Candy she is trapped inside the infirmary. Even though I ran away getting drunk, I go back and repeat the same scene. I'm stuck! I think the problem with the game is that the creator is more concerned with content than with bugs.

Mar 31, 2020
Good afternoon, can someone help me. In the village she started having nightmares and when she goes to look for Candy she is trapped inside the infirmary. Even though I ran away getting drunk, I go back and repeat the same scene. I'm stuck! I think the problem with the game is that the creator is more concerned with content than with bugs.
ah, the classic. I assume that whenever your mc (main character) tries to leave the infirmary she says she can't go out naked. Just go into the items tab (key items) and use the orb, choose stuck naked and everything should be okay now.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Deathmonger, post: 4457931, membro: 2168498"]
ah, o clássico. Presumo que sempre que sua mc (personagem principal) tenta sair da enfermaria ela diz que não pode sair pelada. Basta acessar a guia de itens (itens principais) e usar o orbe, escolher ficar pelado e tudo ficará bem agora.
[/CITAR]
You is my hero! Thanks!

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Deathmonger, post: 4378574, membro: 2168498"]
vá até a pousada, fale com o marcus, o próximo evento acontecerá. Você vai chegar ao bordel, trabalhar lá e depois de alguns dias você vai começar a encontrar as 3 garotas 1 a 1, quando vc encontrar todas elas, fale com o marcus e ele vai começar a trazer armas e depois cenas de sexo com cindy (ela morre) então você ganhará o controle de pao e, bem, não joguei depois disso. Espero que ajude
[/CITAR]
Complicado. Comecei como Hollie, mas na pousada Marcus não fala comigo (ou não fala) e tem outro Hollie!

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes