RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Complicated. I started as Hollie, but at the inn Marcus doesn't speak to me (or he's not) and there's another Hollie!

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
one of the worst games on this site. started with no instruction on how to do anything, surrounded by zombies and not able to move. the H scenes are laggy as hell and bad quality. dont waste your time with this peice of trash

Reactions: Sabberlot23

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I have a doubt. Does this version end when Hollie rescues the girls and gets married or has another map / continuity? I found nothing but the side missions.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "taladri, postagem: 4469634, membro: 435093"]
Onde está um cavalo?
[/CITAR]

Na floresta antes da aldeia onde você coleta as flores.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
O pintor me ligou três vezes. Alguém sabe habilitar a missão de captura de fugitivos? E? Alguém sabe como eu mudo de Bárbaro para Nobre? Ele ficou em bárbaro.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
one of the worst games on this site. started with no instruction on how to do anything, surrounded by zombies and not able to move. the H scenes are laggy as hell and bad quality. dont waste your time with this peice of trash
lmao, try pressing keys

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "cho'gall, post: 4474515, membro: 1182960"]
lmao, tente pressionar as teclas
[/CITAR]

O jogo não é para jogadores com raciocínio limitado, acostumados a dicas o tempo todo. O problema de hora em hora do jogo são apenas os bugs.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
So i made it as far as I can (I think)

Note for those reading i have passed the brothel quest. How you are all stuck on it is actual quite impressive...

Anyway, in regards to the latest quests, I have completed everything that is available (re the shields) but I have two questions to anyone that also made it this far..
1. Is there anyway to capture the panty thief?
2. The maid quest, i managed to get as far as putting on the outfit and calling the old man 'master' but that's it. I assume it has something to do with the items you find i.e. the poses but its not available yet.

let me know

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Nota: O pintor me ligou três vezes! Eu não sei como fazer. Simplesmente aconteceu comigo. Tente aumentar o nível de pesca e culinária. Eu não sei lol.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "cho'gall, post: 4475188, membro: 1182960"]
Então eu cheguei o mais longe que pude (eu acho)

Nota para aqueles que estão lendo: eu passei na busca do bordel. Como vocês estão todos presos nisso é bastante impressionante ...

De qualquer forma, em relação às últimas missões, concluí tudo o que está disponível (sobre os escudos), mas tenho duas perguntas para quem também chegou até aqui.
1. Existe alguma maneira de capturar o ladrão de calcinhas?
2. A missão da empregada doméstica, eu consegui ir tão longe como colocar a roupa e chamar o velho de 'mestre' mas é isso. Presumo que tenha algo a ver com os itens que você encontrar, ou seja, as poses, mas ainda não está disponível.

Avise-se me
[/CITAR]
Olá amiga!
1 - Acho que não. Tanto é verdade que na segunda missão, você se preocupa em ser preciso.
2 - A missão da empregada evolui (você encontra as roupas, depois se veste, depois encontra as fotos e encontra um livro). Aí o velho obriga você a usar roupas e colarinho. A partir daí parei porque a evolução é muito lenta.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "cho'gall, post: 4475188, membro: 1182960"]
Então eu cheguei o mais longe que pude (eu acho)

Nota para aqueles que estão lendo: eu passei na busca do bordel. Como vocês estão todos presos nisso é bastante impressionante ...

De qualquer forma, em relação às últimas missões, concluí tudo o que está disponível (sobre os escudos), mas tenho duas perguntas para quem também chegou até aqui.
1. Existe alguma maneira de capturar o ladrão de calcinhas?
2. A missão da empregada doméstica, eu consegui ir tão longe como colocar a roupa e chamar o velho de 'mestre' mas é isso. Presumo que tenha algo a ver com os itens que você encontrar, ou seja, as poses, mas ainda não está disponível.

Avise-se me
[/CITAR]
Olá amiga!
1 - Acho que não. Tanto é verdade que na segunda missão, você se preocupa em ser preciso.
2 - A missão da empregada evolui (você encontra as roupas, depois se veste, depois encontra as fotos e encontra um livro). Aí o velho obriga você a usar roupas e colarinho. A partir daí parei porque a evolução é muito lenta.
Thanks for the reply (i'm using google translate lol)

1. yeah i figured that, i'm glad you got the same result.
2. same sport as me, im guessing thats the end of the content.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I seriously need help here. Trying out this game and I am in a camp where some King wants me to go explore. I go to the Smith shop to get gear but he wont sell me any unless I go in to a village and bring back some ingots. HOLY F*** these zombies are fast and there has to be 20+ in that village. How does anyone find anything or get anything done in this game? I cannot defend myself and the village just as many dead ends as it does zombies. Is there a way to fight off zombies or is this just a run for your life game?

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I seriously need help here. Trying out this game and I am in a camp where some King wants me to go explore. I go to the Smith shop to get gear but he wont sell me any unless I go in to a village and bring back some ingots. HOLY F*** these zombies are fast and there has to be 20+ in that village. How does anyone find anything or get anything done in this game? I cannot defend myself and the village just as many dead ends as it does zombies. Is there a way to fight off zombies or is this just a run for your life game?
try to run pass them to where you can bait them into a corridor or corner that way you only have to swing your sword one direction

Mar 31, 2020
try to run pass them to where you can bait them into a corridor or corner that way you only have to swing your sword one direction
yea, this guy's right. there are some points where it is easy do to so. Just enter the village and you would notice there are 3 block in the pathway to village, stay at the middle one and keep pressing the attack key. it would take a bit time but when u understand the tactic, believe me, its pretty easy.

Reactions: cho'gall

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Also when you exit the shop just stand there the Zombies will just line up in front of you and wait to be killed.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes