RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 12, 2020
Right now I'm stuck with walker dream sequences for the girls and the mirror jumpscare for the guy . I don't know how to proceed. Pls help.
Is there a walkthrough for Cul de suc

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: cho'gall

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I played the whole game (until I saved the girls). There are some bugs, but saving at every step to get around the bugs. Does anyone know how the gangbang starts at the campfire? I did it once, but I don't know how I did it.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Remnil, postagem: 2827491, membro: 439843"]
existe uma maneira de passar pelo filho do alfaiate sem fazer sexo com ele?
[/CITAR]

Onde encontro o filho do alfaiate?

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Vi aqui falando da caixinha de música, treino de dança, filho do alfaiate etc. Qual versão contém esses eventos?

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Depois que Hollie se casa e vai embora, o que você precisa fazer? Eu fiz todas as missões secundárias. Estou preso na aldeia.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
I have several questions, 1) in the mission of being the old man's sex slave, I got to the part where he puts a necklace on your neck, is there something else with the old man after that?
2) when will f95zone update the game ?, because I entered patreon and I saw that version 1.00 is already there

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I have several questions, 1) in the mission of being the old man's sex slave, I got to the part where he puts a necklace on your neck, is there something else with the old man after that?
2) when will f95zone update the game ?, because I entered patreon and I saw that version 1.00 is already there
FFS! Version 1 literally only came out yesterday on the pateron. How about showing some patience or better yet subscribe to the pateron to get it. Unbelievable.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Thecrszy man, post: 4625870, membro: 2958095"]
E que gangbang?
[/CITAR]
Você deve estar de vestido preto e ter ao menos uma garrafa de vinho no inventário. Deve ter também um nível de corrupção elevado (eu estava com 800 / nível 10) e preste atenção porque na fogueira devem ter três guardas, pois no começo tem dois guardas e um velho. Quando ela falar que vai sair por constrangimento não dê ESC. Espere ... Vai demorar uns segundos e um do soldado fala: espera. dai ele pergunta: por vitoriosos tudo? ai rola 3x1, dupla penetração etc.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes