RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
So when we are going to have new update
Update is already out on patreon. Best wait a few days and it should be up here as well.

Frankly I wouldn't waste time with this game cause the Dev has totally lost the storyline. Plus with the gigantic lot of bugs and broken quests (the brothel quest) which I've encountered I wouldn't recommend the game.
However atleast the Dev attempted and has taken his time and skill to create a somewhat stable RPGM, so props to that.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Update is already out on patreon. Best wait a few days and it should be up here as well.

Frankly I wouldn't waste time with this game cause the Dev has totally lost the storyline. Plus with the gigantic lot of bugs and broken quests (the brothel quest) which I've encountered I wouldn't recommend the game.
However atleast the Dev attempted and has taken his time and skill to create a somewhat stable RPGM, so props to that.
Agreed. Renpy-remake anyone? :cool:

Reactions: RJ24

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
I cant run the game.exe on 7-zip because it says it couldnt find nw_elf.dll but its there on the file :D anyone no how to fix this

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
thats wat I wanna know
thats wat I wanna know
According to what I understood from the guide of the man or woman who speaks Portuguese (I looked for it in a translator because I did not understand anything) you have to be in the camp, get the black dress (which is obtained by renting a house), have a bottle of wine In the inventory, I don't know how much corruption you must have, I got it with 800, and talk to the guard who occupies the space where the old man would be, wait for the girl to say that she is going to leave and wait without pressing any button. the screen changes and the dialogue is shown, simple but difficult.

loce

Nov 27, 2020
According to what I understood from the guide of the man or woman who speaks Portuguese (I looked for it in a translator because I did not understand anything) you have to be in the camp, get the black dress (which is obtained by renting a house), have a bottle of wine In the inventory, I don't know how much corruption you must have, I got it with 800, and talk to the guard who occupies the space where the old man would be, wait for the girl to say that she is going to leave and wait without pressing any button. the screen changes and the dialogue is shown, simple but difficult.
and u have to lose 3 times, each time u lose u have to continue by clicking "night is young"

Jul 12, 2020
damn

guy_girlson

Oct 14, 2020
Also, you can obtain the black dress by getting drunk and ending up in the medical area (get drunk on something other then the dirty dayne).

Edit: to specify, you need to talk to the bar lady and order anything other then dirty dayne three times.

Last edited:

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Me desculpem pelo português ao invés do inglês. Dessa fez optei pelo português ao invés do inglês do Google tradutor, pois vi que só piorou a compreensão de todos. Sim, a interpretação do que falei está correta. Acrescentando devidamente como adquirir o vestido preto e continuar jogando (não tente ganhar as partidas). Só gostaria de dizer que joguei até a última versão e confesso que o jogo é muito, mas muito quebrado mesmo. Esse cara deve ser das EAGAMES rsrs. A única cena TOP é a da fogueira. O resto não vale a pena. Recomendo trocarem pra Treasure of Nadia!

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Me desculpem pelo português ao invés do inglês. Dessa fez optei pelo português ao invés do inglês do Google tradutor, pois vi que só piorou a compreensão de todos. Sim, a interpretação do que falei está correta. Acrescentando devidamente como adquirir o vestido preto e continuar jogando (não tente ganhar as partidas). Só gostaria de dizer que joguei até a última versão e confesso que o jogo é muito, mas muito quebrado mesmo. Esse cara deve ser das EAGAMES rsrs. A única cena TOP é a da fogueira. O resto não vale a pena. Recomendo trocarem pra Treasure of Nadia!
Yeah the game is so broken. I couldn't trigger the campsite even with the black dress.. oh well, will just wait for the update and see if that fixes it.

guy_girlson

Oct 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "cho'gall, post: 4647665, member: 1182960"]
Yeah the game is so broken. I couldn't trigger the campsite even with the black dress .. oh well, will just wait for the update and see if that fixes it.
[/ QUOTE]

Check your perversion. I know I was about 400 when I got the event to happen. also, you will have to talk to the guy on the right of the fire for it to happen.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Good afternoon, I would like to know that the job of maid for the old man has something more after he puts the slave collar on you.

Jul 11, 2017
does anyone know what to do in the part that we see Hollie inside the cave? I already defeated several enemies and left the cave and went to the city but I don’t know what to do anymore

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes