RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Need help with the dead daughter scene... how do you get out of it? i die everytime i try. you can't even attack that dead girl.
apparently you need to press the chair, when you pick it up (not sure what you should do first) you can finish the event quickly, that's all the help I can give you, sorry

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Changelog:

The Chant of Dead 1.1 B Patreon Version.

- Added 10 new scenes.
- Added 12 new pics.
- Added 2 new scenes (Main Inn).
- Added new scene between the main character and the owner of the main inn.
- Added new scenes between Pao and the customers in the tavern.
- Fixed other random bugs.

The Chant of Dead 1.2 B Patreon Version.

- Added 15 new scenes.
- Added 22 new pics.
- Added over 12 new scenes between the protagonist and her clients working as a freelancer in the suburbs.
- Added new option to get gold ( beggar) in the village.
- Added 8 erotic scenes when the protagonist begs for money in the village.
- Fixed problem when getting paid after working in the tavern.
- Fixed problem displaying the paintings when the main character hangs them in his house (you must have completed the painter's mission in the red company to be able to access the paintings).
- Fixed Problem displaying the erotic scenes when the character works as a freelancer in the suburbs (the last scene with the soldier was not displayed correctly).

The Chant of Dead 1.25 B Patreon Version.

- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added 2 new missions (Red Company).
- Fixed problem when getting paid after working in the tavern.
- Fixed Problem displaying the erotic scenes when the character works as a freelancer in the suburbs.

The Chant of Dead -Cul-de-sac. 0.90

- Added 12 new pics
- Added 4 new scenes
- Added new erotic scenes during the main mission ( collect the necessary items to escape from the village) Johanne as the main character.
- Added new erotic scenes during the main mission ( collect the necessary items to escape from the village) Isabella as the main character.
- Added Now if you play with Johanne or Isabella you can wear the leather dress if your corruption points are high.
- Improved graphics and speed of play.
- Fixed some random bugs.
I have a question, where did you get the changes to those versions?

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
I have a question, where did you get the changes to those versions?
It's 1$ patreon support. Downloading new versions requires support in 10$.

The Chant of Dead -Cul-de-sac. 0.95

- Added10 new pics
- Added 9 new scenes
- Added new New progress in the development of the game's main storyline.
- Added New erotic scenes (if you are playing with Mikaelo).
- Added three possible endings of the story (if you are playing with Mikaelo).
- Added new NPC: the final boss of the story (you can face him if you are playing with Mikaelo).

Last edited:

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
It's 1$ patreon support. Downloading new versions requires support in 10$.

The Chant of Dead -Cul-de-sac. 0.95

- Added10 new pics
- Added 9 new scenes
- Added new New progress in the development of the game's main storyline.
- Added New erotic scenes (if you are playing with Mikaelo).
- Added three possible endings of the story (if you are playing with Mikaelo).
- Added new NPC: the final boss of the story (you can face him if you are playing with Mikaelo).
Ok, thanks

Oct 15, 2017
Technically, yes, but that is part of the story and you will not see any scene with the prtagonista with the pregnant belly, sorry
I think you mean protagonist! also if there is pregnancy in this game there really needs to be an option for people like you, that don't like pregnancy because you'll just cry about it, so good day!

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
So does this game have pregnancy or will have pregnancy?

• Hello! It would be great to develop more work in the tavern. It would also be great if there were events related to the pregnancy of the main character (without the end of the game). Best regards.
Yesterday

• 8:03 PM
    you are so right! there will be more events in the tavern in the next versions of the game, now, about more events related to pregnancy, I hadn't thought about it, but it's an excellent idea.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
I think you mean protagonist! also if there is pregnancy in this game there really needs to be an option for people like you, that don't like pregnancy because you'll just cry about it, so good day!
sometime I started to cry because the protagonist has or does not have a pregnant belly, also, forgive me for the spelling errors, I was using the telephone and English is not my first language

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
  • Hello! It would be great to develop more work in the tavern. It would also be great if there were events related to the pregnancy of the main character (without the end of the game). Best regards.
Yesterday

• 8:03 PM
    you are so right! there will be more events in the tavern in the next versions of the game, now, about more events related to pregnancy, I hadn't thought about it, but it's an excellent idea.
Forgive me for this, but how is the walkthrough to the game that came out on patreon?

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.3 B Patreon Version.

- Added 6 new scenes.
- Added 12 new pics.
- Added a new item (blue shield of the red company (will have benefits in future versions)).
- Added new mission (Red Company).
- Added 3 new npcs.
- Fixed problem when sleeping in the streets (the graphics when the protagonist encounters the guards did not display correctly).

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes