RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
why can't I trigger the luxury inn quest. cant seduce the crying boy and inn owner's daughter even though I sleep in the inn several times and talk to the boy while on duty several times. corruption value is 300 already at the part before the battle with the walkers

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
1.6 B Patreon Version.
- Added 6 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added new progress in the game's main storyline.
- Added new mission to complete the current chapter.
- Added new objects (needed to complete the main mission).
- Added new erotic scene (common Inn).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
1.6.1, please

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.6.1, please
1.6.1 Patreon Version.

- Added 15 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added new interaction scenes between our protagonist and the villagers, in the main village as well as in the suburbs,
(you must have 280 or more corruption points to activate the interaction option).
- Added new NPC: Monic the nurse (available only after Candy's death and after some time before).
- Added new Item (necessary for the development of the game (if you want to survive).
- Added new erotic scenes (between our protagonist and some villagers (suburbs and main village).
- Added new improvements in the quality of graphics on the maps as well as with certain items.
- Removed the fast travel option in the rental houses (it just didn't work as expected and slowed down the game).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I like how virgin + "none" or "common" experience results in 300 start corruption

I find it hilarious how the game uses buncha YEP, while at the same time has the Core disabled (which is why main menu doesn't show Level and green XP bar)

Obviously buncha shit can be improved by setting those to False: "name":"TerraxLighting",
"name":"MOG_Weather_EX",
"name":"MOG_TitleParticles",
"name":"GALV_BasicEventShadows",
as they only slow the game down and have zero value

and this to True:
"name":"YEP_CoreEngine",
so you can see Level and how much left until level up, since the game got rid of a proper "Status" page

Assser

Sep 21, 2017

- Added 16 new pics.
- Added 8 new scenes.
- Added New event in the suburbs (you can now negotiate the rent payment with the owner of the house you are renting).
- Added New event (erotic scene between the main character and the owner of the house you rent in the suburbs).
- Added New scene (between the main character and lion the informant).
- Added New scenes depending on the degree of addiction of the character.
- Added new options in the cheat menu (now you have more options to choose from in the clothing submenu).
- Added now you receive the uniforms in the clothing submenu in the cheat menu.
- Fixed problem in the rental houses (you could not rent or enter the houses once you have got rid of the old master in the suburbs).
- Fixed problem with the glass bowl, the main image was not discarded after using the artefact.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

May 30, 2017
I can't get through the mission where youre supposed get 10 vials of semen for the weird lady in exchange for the information about Paos dagger. I have sexed like all persons in town 10 times each still she hasn't enough amount of semen. :( Anyone have a save just before giving it to the weird lady or directly after?

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
I can't get through the mission where youre supposed get 10 vials of semen for the weird lady in exchange for the information about Paos dagger. I have sexed like all persons in town 10 times each still she hasn't enough amount of semen. :( Anyone have a save just before giving it to the weird lady or directly after?
...Do you have the last version of this game?

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
guys i just begging save file with subrus i dont want start the whole game HEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE ARE U ?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes