RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Fariseo News:
on the other hand, some players had problems in Hollie's chapter, specifically when looking for the girls, now this is much easier, remember that you must find the 3 girls (including the protagonist) to move to the next level in the episode, now the appearance of Cris will be more frequent, which facilitates the completion of the mission and once you find the 3 girls a notice of mission completed will jump so you can continue with the next phase.

on the other hand, a new item has been added and another one removed as it was causing problems for some players. the torch was removed and torches were added to the game, the duration time before they go out was doubled and the possibility of the item breaking was removed (now after 3 uses the torch will run out of oil and you will have to change it), but with the increased duration and the light range it provides, you won't have problems with darkness in the caves (neither in the camp or villages).

I've fixed some more small bugs and I'm improving the quality of the graphics in the erotic scenes to make it more entertaining for you, even if you already played some chapters and play it again.
The Chant of Dead 1.6.9B
I have Lamps. I have never seen a torch (unless that is what you call a lamp). In the cave as Hollie you pick a lamp it flashes and back to darkness.
So are thes changes in a newer vwersion?

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Fariseo News:
on the other hand, some players had problems in Hollie's chapter, specifically when looking for the girls, now this is much easier, remember that you must find the 3 girls (including the protagonist) to move to the next level in the episode, now the appearance of Cris will be more frequent, which facilitates the completion of the mission and once you find the 3 girls a notice of mission completed will jump so you can continue with the next phase.

on the other hand, a new item has been added and another one removed as it was causing problems for some players. the torch was removed and torches were added to the game, the duration time before they go out was doubled and the possibility of the item breaking was removed (now after 3 uses the torch will run out of oil and you will have to change it), but with the increased duration and the light range it provides, you won't have problems with darkness in the caves (neither in the camp or villages).

I've fixed some more small bugs and I'm improving the quality of the graphics in the erotic scenes to make it more entertaining for you, even if you already played some chapters and play it again.
No girls... Nowhere...

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.7.1 B Patreon Version is out.
- Added 8 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added between our protagonist and Karin, the owner of the inn. (see anerland Mondays for more information)..
- Added new scenes of our protagonist after drinking (in the mountain kingdom).
- Added new scene between our protagonist and the panty thief (mountain kingdom).
- Added new mission (mountain kingdom).
- Added new Npc added (mountain kingdom).
- Added new map.
- Added new scene between our main character and her stepfather (Alternative start in the game).
- Change of some scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Improved quality of the graphics in the different scenes of our protagonist.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

News
Like every Monday, a new expansion of the game is now available for download, with new scenes and characters (and others already known).
The option to get drunk in the mountain kingdom has been enabled (something very requested by everyone), the scenes will be increased in the next versions, so you will have more possibilities.
Karin the owner of one of the inns will finally have a scene with our protagonist, but to access it you must first have slept in the inn of Karin until she convinces our protagonist for the second time to walk with fewer clothes inside her inn. from this point you can access the new scene between the two (just go to drink a little and let everything follow its course).
A new map and a new character that will be important in the next chapters make his appearance and I know you will have fun with his little introductory mission.
finally, an old character returns with his "divine mission" an old enemy of our protagonist who only attacks at night.
A few more changes have been made to make the game more fun and easier and with better quality graphics.

Reactions: yattaman

Alto45

May 9, 2020
So the game creator said the walkthrough was updated but every time I try to open it, it still ends right before Hollie takes over. Am I the only one with this problem?

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes? they are from the official Twitter of the game, I don't know why but I can't upload images to the forum.

I think the game has grown and improved a lot, now it has more options, for now, I want to know how to unlock the social classes.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes? they are from the official Twitter of the game, I don't know why but I can't upload images to the forum.

I think the game has grown and improved a lot, now it has more options, for now, I want to know how to unlock the social classes.
I supose this is in the last version

geo30

Sep 12, 2018
I'd like to play this but the real-time combat in the very first scene really turns me off. I *hate* real-time combat. Are there other unavoidable real-time combats scattered throughout the game or is there just the one? If just one, does anyone have a save after the initial scene?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'd like to play this but the real-time combat in the very first scene really turns me off. I *hate* real-time combat. Are there other unavoidable real-time combats scattered throughout the game or is there just the one? If just one, does anyone have a save after the initial scene?
There's at least 2 more unavoidable real time combat sections (meaning parts that you have to fight, not just run away / through), so it that's a hard no for you then skip this game. Though you don;t have to fight in the opening, it's just (IMO) easier than trying to run through. There's also a lot longstanding bugs, so that's also a problem with the game.

Reactions: geo30

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Compressed 1.5GB
This is shittly gofile, link WILL go down one day. Until that, have fun.

Reactions: Leo-67

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
guys how to unlock the hooker career i drunk 150 wines i have 310 corruption and the burdel stuck at 23 also i have no quest tracker on menu is that normal?

Jul 25, 2019
for the life of me i cant seem to get out of the cave playing as hollie can someone give me some guidance or a save from right after shes out?

Jul 25, 2019
how do i unlock the door to work at the red company i already did the mission where pao has dreams, gets captured and hollie helps her but what after? the door to red company wont unlock am i supposed to do something first?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes