RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
wtf 335mb? Doesn't this game weigh at least 1 G?
It's RPGM. They are usually like this even with 20h content. Pixel graphics do no require 16GB RAM.

I have a question for people who played this. If it's version 1.9.1 then it's already completed game with extra content? Or dev just put random numbers in version even if it's above 1.0?

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
compressed files. No one would cut his own content.
I've seen a couple others do "remasters" and cut content down by 90%, or some do an upload of only a specific section and remove the rest. Or maybe just an upload in error.

Just was surprising to see it's nearly 2GB smaller than the last version I downloaded, is all.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
It's RPGM. They are usually like this even with 20h content. Pixel graphics do no require 16GB RAM.

I have a question for people who played this. If it's version 1.9.1 then it's already completed game with extra content? Or dev just put random numbers in version even if it's above 1.0?
I am completly sure that the dev just stopped to care of the number version

Jul 1, 2018
Yeah v1.8.5 was almost 2.5gb.
I'm also wondering if this is a compressed version or if the official version going to be like this from now on

Oct 26, 2017
I have a problem when I try to start the slave route with the old man, after he spanks her my screen goes completely black, I don't know if it is a bug or if I need to do something

Reactions: f9account

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Played this game 3 years ago . want to restart but
1 - how to raise the level = there is no more indication for it
2 - how to avoid having a big picture at the right of the screen.
3 - in the bar you work as a bunny, but no way to get money from the owner
4 - it seems some queest items don't vannish when resolved and some are not noticed.

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
[

- Fixed the problem in the mission of the maid in the suburbs (with the old man who sells vegetables) was changed and fixed in practically all the scenes since they had many bugs, the time in which the protagonist agrees to the whims of the old man and her conversion to a slave was accelerated, as well as both endings of that little story, now it will take fewer days of time in the game to unlock all the scenes with the old man until its denouement and the unlocking of the new profession.
In the older version, you killed the old pervert. Is this still the case and when?

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
In the version of two years ago, there was nightmares with an abduction or kidnapping and drugging. Found nothing about these one

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes