RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Wow this guy really seems to be pumping out updates. That would be great except the game needs a few weeks of polish work done to ensure that the events work correctly and it follows an understandable progression. I hope the author takes the time to ensure the gameplay patterns work well going forward, because at current it's quite disconnected and difficult to understand what to do.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
was potential a great game but the changes how to equip and fighting system makes it for me not playable new record deleted it after two minutes of play

Reactions: LestatDX

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
did someone test the new update? did he fix the error that pops up whenever you load or go some places randomly?

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me what exactly are the prerequisites before you feel that you're ready to go adventuring? I was able to finish combat training but the MC still doesn't feel ready.

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
i cannot even get past the first quest.. when your in town,, your suppose to be looking for some man.. but ive looked all over the place.. the bars the inn.. n i don't see anything.. can anyone please direct me though

Reactions: lilliaa and Amfunny

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Can anyone tell me what exactly are the prerequisites before you feel that you're ready to go adventuring? I was able to finish combat training but the MC still doesn't feel ready.
I'm not sure which one or if all are needed. When I triggered it the MC (had not finish training) but had
Noble LV=6
Ballerina LV=2
Corruption=20

Reactions: seraphiel722

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
How do you equip the dagger? When I hit Esc to get to the Item screen, the dagger is greyed out.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
i have a stupid question. i didn't play since.. hell... a veryyy long time, and it seems that the scene for the inn (top left) stop after the second one (watching the girl next to you being fucked), my question being, did he removed them or something?
Last time i've played, you got facefucked by the guy when going to sleep after the second scene.

battonray

Dec 10, 2018
Version 0.8 B
- improved graphics.
- Added new map.
- Added new scenes Militar Camp.
- Added new character.
- Added new scenes main Inn
- Added 6 new scenes.
- Added 8 new pics.
- Added new bad end ( main Inn)
- New Main Mission (return to the villa of the protagonist).
- Added New Scene (main character and the innkeeper).
- Added Battle for the villa of the protagonist
- Revealed, possible future of the protagonist.
- Fixed, counter in the cave of the orcs, final battle.
- Fixed Last night at the camp before the battle for the village (I didn't run sequence of previous scenes).
- Fixed repetitive dialogue in the infirmary with Candy.
has all been added to .8

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes