RPGM Completed The Chimera's Heart [Final] [Sirotatedou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Almost done with everything, well not almost but getting close. The final version will be done today >> Dialog formatting.
oh, at this point i'll wait for your final fix before playing, thanks you again anyway :D

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
C_H_Fix_0.2_Final rar

2/27/2021
- Formatted as much of the dialog as I could. I may have missed some, there was a lot to sift through. All dialog should fit in the text boxes now.

An unfortunate mishap
- I didn't realize that I was formatting the wrong game; apparently I forgot to delete a copy and had two... >> Had to re-do the plugins >> Had to reformat the H-scenes.
- Everything is now done, but Isuzu's H-scene dialog is back to Good morning Senpai :(. Kind of a good thing, because apparently this header is also throughout the game for Isuzu's dialog...

If there are any issues with the videos, please let me know.

Note
The dialog is only formatted to fit the text boxes. None of the MTL has been edited.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
C_H_Fix_0.2_Final rar

2/27/2021
- Formatted as much of the dialog as I could. I may have missed some, there was a lot to sift through. All dialog should fit in the text boxes now.

An unfortunate mishap
- I didn't realize that I was formatting the wrong game; apparently I forgot to delete a copy and had two... >> Had to re-do the plugins >> Had to reformat the H-scenes.
- Everything is now done, but Isuzu's H-scene dialog is back to Good morning Senpai :(. Kind of a good thing, because apparently this header is also throughout the game for Isuzu's dialog...

Note
The dialog is only formatted to fit the text boxes. None of the MTL has been edited.
hi canade i wanted to ask you a thing, is the cumming scene supposed to play like that ? cause it seems cutted, it's another bug ?

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
mtl is terrible but you can still make up the story from keywords sex scenes are 8/10 they don't have much of an animation but the art style is really good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep. I ran into that dialog while I was formatting, crazy stuff that makes very little sense to me.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, really fun and interesting game, would be even better if the MTL is abit more coherent. Even though i mostly guessing about what happened, it has been a very unique experience. Havent played a horror hentai game this creepy since Succubus Prison. But really, this should just be a Visual Novel instead of RPGM. There's so much unnecessary walking and stuff. I guess it was meant to add the atmosphere but with VN, it would work real well

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
zan.1311

I have no clue if the videos will play on your mobile or not but the file has a video fix in the OP now but there is no android version for the game.

Rotcon

Mar 2, 2021
C_H_Fix_0.2_Final rar

2/27/2021

An unfortunate mishap

Note
Hi Canade do you Know how to fix the animation scene because it's always black screen and I'm playing it on Android and when I play the scene in the file of movies it said failed to play video

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Hi Canade do you Know how to fix the animation scene because it's always black screen and I'm playing it on Android and when I play the scene in the file of movies it said failed to play video
Unfortunately no. If someone can convert the mod for android use, then it will fix the scenes.

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
Oh no I have a really bad feeling of what is going to happen to the two girls that you end up not choosing. :oops:
This thing has no harem end where you can save everyone or even just two of them? That's horrifying!

EDIT: Wait, I think I saw this thing's progress on Twitter. Don't know if I actually want to play it. How horrifying is the horror?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes