bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheChroniclesOfLancelot-1.0Gold
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
License code?
Use unity explorer (inject via melonloader or another way), when it starts press F7 to close it, launch until you are at the code screen press F7 again, click on popupverify, in the right window click on popupverify again, navigate down to "Keychecker.Onsuccess(), press evaluate. done.
I might have missed a few steps, goal is not to give a full tutorial, just an idea of what to do.

Few more details: unity explorer must be the mono version. I used melonloader and installed version 0.5.7. More details can be found in F95zone on how to use it.

Edit: game runs as smoothly as an nonagenarian's ballsack.

Edit 2: It sucks.

Last edited:
  • Crown
Reactions: Shilou

dessertlike94

Oct 4, 2023
Use unity explorer (inject via melonloader or another way), when it starts press F7 to close it, launch until you are at the code screen press F7 again, click on popupverify, in the right window click on popupverify again, navigate down to "Keychecker.Onsuccess(), press evaluate. done.
I might have missed a few steps, goal is not to give a full tutorial, just an idea of what to do.

Few more details: unity explorer must be the mono version. I used melonloader and installed version 0.5.7. More details can be found in F95zone on how to use it.

Edit: game runs as smoothly as an nonagenarian's ballsack.

Edit 2: It sucks.
How to use unity explorer? I only downloaded a lot of .dll files. Not knowing how to use it to bypass passwords?

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
How to use unity explorer? I only downloaded a lot of .dll files. Not knowing how to use it to bypass passwords?
Search unity explorer in F95zone entire forum, project elera for example has posts that detail how to install it (although, again, the version you want here is for the mono library not the IL2CPP one). Once installed, what I wrote in the post you've replied to is how to bypass it.

The game is pure ass though, you can safely skip it or wait until a permanently cracked version comes out. Since it's mono libraries, someone could fairly easily use DNSPY do make one the same way HEAT has one. But imo the game isn't even worth cracking.

Here is the link to the part of the forum that has the walkthrough on how to install melonloader:

https://f95zone.to/threads/hotel-elera-v202407041900-project-elera.72713/

Search for "melon". Installing it is way more straightforward than you might think, you can also use BepinEX if you're more familiar with it. Then go out there in the wild and look for unity explorer, get a version made for mono (it will have mono in the filenames.), as Project ELERA uses Il2CPP instead of mono.

You might be frustrated while learning how to do that, but don't worry it's actually useful for cheating or even modifying most of the unity games slightly, so it's not learning something for a single use. Some games will have protection against melonloader / bepinex, Kobold Kare and Farm D refused to launch for example, but that's still a minority of cases (and said protection might be accidental, I haven't tried hard to make them work).

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
My friend what are these specs!? How much polys do these guys penis have!!?
I would Suggest against playing this game for the sake of your computer's health.
Most indie devs can NOT code / optimise 3D games properly (unless everything is straight from Unreal asset store), this game is one of them.
Just like Terifficallylame said, it's actively damaging your PC to run this game.

-----------------------
For anyone who's begging for Licence code: Just STOP. No one would ever share their code.
You should be asking how to crack the game. And gogol1234 already shared that just above.

Reactions: ejmuerte

dessertlike94

Oct 4, 2023
Search unity explorer in F95zone entire forum, project elera for example has posts that detail how to install it (although, again, the version you want here is for the mono library not the IL2CPP one). Once installed, what I wrote in the post you've replied to is how to bypass it.

The game is pure ass though, you can safely skip it or wait until a permanently cracked version comes out. Since it's mono libraries, someone could fairly easily use DNSPY do make one the same way HEAT has one. But imo the game isn't even worth cracking.

Here is the link to the part of the forum that has the walkthrough on how to install melonloader:

https://f95zone.to/threads/hotel-elera-v202407041900-project-elera.72713/

Search for "melon". Installing it is way more straightforward than you might think, you can also use BepinEX if you're more familiar with it. Then go out there in the wild and look for unity explorer, get a version made for mono (it will have mono in the filenames.), as Project ELERA uses Il2CPP instead of mono.

You might be frustrated while learning how to do that, but don't worry it's actually useful for cheating or even modifying most of the unity games slightly, so it's not learning something for a single use. Some games will have protection against melonloader / bepinex, Kobold Kare and Farm D refused to launch for example, but that's still a minority of cases (and said protection might be accidental, I haven't tried hard to make them work).
Thank you for teaching. This game still needs to optimize a lot ha.

Crosantine

Sep 21, 2023
This is the first time I bought a game with performance gacha features.
Sometimes smooth, sometimes fps drop, after the battle. You have to restart the game.