The comic mainly focuses on skinsuits.​

Updated: 2020-04-25
Developer/Publisher: YTsnow - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Pages: 300
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

(Skinsuits might make some people uncomfortable, you have been warned)
DOWNLOAD: - -

1587761519984.jpeg 1587761653775.jpeg 1587761711518.jpeg 1587761774311.jpeg 1587761851897.jpeg

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
Transformation
Not sure if futa/trans is the right tag.

I mean, if there are any actual futas involved then that tag is appropriate. But gay is definitely appropriate if two people who identify as male (even if they are wearing a costume and are roleplaying as a different gender) are intimate, and transformation is not appropriate in this case. Wearing a costume or playing a character is not a transformation. Yes it is an extreme costume, but if this is transformation then so is any game with cosplay, roleplay, characters who are actors or spies etc. are too.

Reactions: guillesu99

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I mean, if there are any actual futas involved then that tag is appropriate. But gay is definitely appropriate if two people who identify as male (even if they are wearing a costume and are roleplaying as a different gender) are intimate, and transformation is not appropriate in this case. Wearing a costume or playing a character is not a transformation. Yes it is an extreme costume, but if this is transformation then so is any game with cosplay, roleplay, characters who are actors or spies etc. are too.
these aren't normal costumes. you'll know if you've read through the comics. anyways there is no visual depiction of two males having any kind of sexual interaction, so i'm not going to put the gay tag either. if you think otherwise, you can talk with a moderator or just use the report button.

May 30, 2017
these aren't normal costumes. you'll know if you've read through the comics. anyways there is no visual depiction of two males having any kind of sexual interaction, so i'm not going to put the gay tag either. if you think otherwise, you can talk with a moderator or just use the report button.
I read the comic, the mc definitely identifies as male, and so does henry. They only embody characters within the suit, they explicitly mention roleplay multiple times. The boss even mentions that they were going to cum inside their suit, indicating that the costume is only an external change. The MC also says, and obviously believes, he had sex with henry, while talking to him in his male form. The gay tag isn't a gay sex tag, if two men are romantic or sexual with one another the gay tag is appropriate.

Technically it isn't even vaginal sex as it's a costume, not an actual vagina. If it were an actual vagina then you should probs add a rape tag as consenting to have sex with someone who lies about their identity and gender is extremely sketchy. The MC never agreed to have with Henry, he agreed to have sex with a girl who he believed was roleplaying a female student. Roleplaying requires informed consent of what you're getting into and safewords so that consent can be withdrawn. I mean, if as indicated
then there are even more issues regarding consent.

I can understand the transformation tag, even though it technically isn't appropriate as it doesn't alter your mental or physical state in any way, it just covers them, which is just an elaborate costume. But it defs needs a gay tag, the futa tag is probs fine, and it should probably have a rape tag given the numerous violations of both henry and the mc's consent.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I don't agree with the rape thing. Not rape in my book, but I don't care.

I just wanted to warn people before downloading because it just might not be what they expected.