HTML Abandoned The Cold Black Heart [v0.01] [Candy1970]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

PJGallagher

Feb 22, 2022
Cold Black Heart cannot claim to be a game, it is basically a prologue, an introduction. And since it already appears to be 7 months old without any update it looks like it isn't going to be an actual game any time soon.

Reactions: Bourne9000

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Cold Black Heart cannot claim to be a game, it is basically a prologue, an introduction. And since it already appears to be 7 months old without any update it looks like it isn't going to be an actual game any time soon.
I haven't given up But after so many complaints about grammar , I got some programs to help with that. I have added quite a bit to the game. Then my father passed and a few months later I lost my mom to Alzheimer's and dementia. Dealing with this personal tragedy has put production of the game on the back burner as you can imagine . I am hoping to have the next update for you by the end of July or worst cast scenario mid -August . I am sorry for keeping what few fans I have waiting ,I can only hope I can make up for it with Quality and quantity of the work.

PJGallagher

Feb 22, 2022
I haven't given up But after so many complaints about grammar , I got some programs to help with that. I have added quite a bit to the game. Then my father passed and a few months later I lost my mom to Alzheimer's and dementia. Dealing with this personal tragedy has put production of the game on the back burner as you can imagine . I am hoping to have the next update for you by the end of July or worst cast scenario mid -August . I am sorry for keeping what few fans I have waiting ,I can only hope I can make up for it with Quality and quantity of the work.
Sorry for your loss, I had an aunt who passed away last year who also had dementia. I also understand we have all had a bad last couple of years (thank you covid). I wouldn't worry too much about the grammar, there are lots of games where it's obvious English is the creator's 2nd, or even 3rd language. Those of us who barely speak our native tongue have no right to complain about those who chose to develop games in a language other than their own, instead you should be praised.
My only issue was the time since anything was done with the game, but considering your losses it's perfectly understandable.
You need to take care of yourself first before taking care of the game.

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry for your loss, I had an aunt who passed away last year who also had dementia. I also understand we have all had a bad last couple of years (thank you covid). I wouldn't worry too much about the grammar, there are lots of games where it's obvious English is the creator's 2nd, or even 3rd language. Those of us who barely speak our native tongue have no right to complain about those who chose to develop games in a language other than their own, instead you should be praised.
My only issue was the time since anything was done with the game, but considering your losses it's perfectly understandable.
You need to take care of yourself first before taking care of the game.
Thank you , The bigger problem for me on grammar is i am dyslexic so i tend to focus more on spelling than i do on structure .
and the worse part besides the loss of both parents is dealing with the courts and probate etc .Especially in the age of Covid.
there are a lot of legal issues involved and I hate dealing with lawyers .

• Sad
Reactions: Bourne9000
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes