1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So am I correct in assuming that this game is grindy, has little adult content, and is also very poorly tagged?

From reading over the comments it seems like the game should have either the NTR tag (for the BJ scene with Professor. Or if the girl giving said BJ is not a LI it should be a Voyeurism tag as the MC spies on that scene? Finally, the 'sister rapes brother' during the intro, should give the incest tag?

I assume that there is no option to avoid any of this content either?

Wonder if someone could offer some clarification before I download and try.

Thanks

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
If you don't have the walkthrough it's grindy AF since the built-in help system for finding events is utter garbage so you have to scour the map every two hours of every day looking for triggers.

If you have a walkthough it is much less punishing to play, although the official walkthrough is not the easiest thing to use either. I posted a spreadsheet a few pages back that organizes the events by timeslot, but I have not updated it for a couple of versions.

Other characters sometimes have sex without involving the MC if that is your concern. It's not really NTR since nobody is your GF, but if you can't stand other characters having sex then you'll have to skip this game.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
The game is nice, still I'd like some scene introduction for all the students and some kind of roster would be nice too with information about our relationship at that moment with the students. Other than that I have found a bug maybe, thursday at tehater at a certain hour i can't go on, so I usually don't go there on thursday

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Yes, it is. In the game, open your saves, point (without pressing any mouse buttons) the mouse cursor on unneeded save and press Delete on your keyboard.
Thanks for the reply...BUT it does not seem to work for me. I have tried it from the "load" screen and the "save" screen. I have completed all but 6 of the achievements. I like the saves in some kind of order. Makes it easier to find than looking for dates and times all the time. nbd, will just start a new game, there really is not a lot of gameplay in this anyway. Thanks

Xphile67

Dec 4, 2020
One more thing bugging me right now...Trying to complete #19 Transparency
Instructions say Go to Music - Select 1-1.
Does that mean I have to as her twice each visit how she lost her sight? Or am I misreading the instructions in the walkthrough?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
One more thing bugging me right now...Trying to complete #19 Transparency
Instructions say Go to Music - Select 1-1.
Does that mean I have to as her twice each visit how she lost her sight? Or am I misreading the instructions in the walkthrough?
It means that when you talk to her , choose the top option,
when you are presented with new options , again choose the top option.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Cheatcode v0.38: 981236
Cheatcode v0.39: 117796

Walkthrough for 0.21 events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough for 0.22 events:

Walkthrough for 0.23 events:

Walkthrough for 0.24 events:

Walkthrough for 0.25 events:

Walkthrough for 0.26 events:

Walkthrough for 0.27 events:

Walkthrough 0.28-0.39.0 events:

Notes about saves:

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes