1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

DevaGames

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I give you version 0.40.0 of the game (download ). I worked hard to make the transition from Tyranoscript to Ren'Py, I hope that by doing so those who have not initially played the game for the engine used can change their mind. There are still a few bugs floating around, but working hard and with user reports we are fixing them all. Enjoy yourselves

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I give you version 0.40.0 of the game (download here). I worked hard to make the transition from Tyranoscript to Ren'Py, I hope that by doing so those who have not initially played the game for the engine used can change their mind. There are still a few bugs floating around, but working hard and with user reports we are fixing them all. Enjoy yourselves
Thanks a lot for switching to ren'py.
It makes playing the game as well as finding bugs or looking up game mechanics in the script for walkthroughs, etc so much easier for the player community.

dizman2020

Feb 1, 2019
Maybe I'm off a little, but just reading comments on this page... Why does a Psychiatrist have a massage table? I'm sure it's someone's fantasy to be hypnotized and to have their mental health professional shove things in their ass while they are manipulated into barking like a dog, but seriously, what psychiatrist, ever, had a massage table instead of a couch?

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
So is there incest, or no? It's tagged at the top, and on the latest update page, but not listed in the genre tab. Also don't see a patch. Is it a future thing?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe I'm off a little, but just reading comments on this page... Why does a Psychiatrist have a massage table? I'm sure it's someone's fantasy to be hypnotized and to have their mental health professional shove things in their ass while they are manipulated into barking like a dog, but seriously, what psychiatrist, ever, had a massage table instead of a couch?
The psychiatrist at this college is as unorthodox as the other instructors. She gives firm massages while giving probing questions. She doesn't hypnotize MC but she does... ummm... roofie him by rubbing her tits all over him and licking his shoulder blade. But this is so she can shove things inside herself. At least so far.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheCollege-0.40.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Cheatcode v0.38: 981236
Cheatcode v0.39: 117796

Walkthrough for 0.21 events:

Walkthrough for 0.22 events:

Walkthrough for 0.23 events:

Walkthrough for 0.24 events:

Walkthrough for 0.25 events:

Walkthrough for 0.26 events:

Walkthrough for 0.27 events:

Walkthrough 0.28-0.39.0 events:

Notes about saves:
Just asking as I never played this game & going to try it since engine changed, Is this WT applicable for v0.40 or will you be updating it?

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes