1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Go to Zhang's , Monday 2200 - 2400 you get a message asking if want to install click "install" and the video should auto play.
I'll try that. I ignored that option the last time since I had already completed that step, but thnx for the heads up

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Go to Zhang's , Monday 2200 - 2400 you get a message asking if want to install click "install" and the video should auto play. I just found out that you can also view at Monday 1400 - 1600
Thanks again for the last solution. Got me past that issue

Now I'm stuck on #103 Mom's hands

I've completed all the achievements prior to this so all the requirements are met. Day/time at mom's home says no one is home. I roll time to 16 and mom's on the sofa watching tv and the only option is to join her, but no dice.

Makes me wonder about #97 where I gifted her red wine. There's no instructions beyond that so I tried it again, two diff paths, first I slept there w/ her and had sex. That path didn't help w/ #103, dead end
Then I tried leaving mom's home after gifting the red wine and that path didn't help either w/ #103.

What am I missing? Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Thanks again for the last solution. Got me past that issue

Now I'm stuck on #103 Mom's hands

I've completed all the achievements prior to this so all the requirements are met. Day/time at mom's home says no one is home. I roll time to 16 and mom's on the sofa watching tv and the only option is to join her, but no dice.

Makes me wonder about #97 where I gifted her red wine. There's no instructions beyond that so I tried it again, two diff paths, first I slept there w/ her and had sex. That path didn't help w/ #103, dead end
Then I tried leaving mom's home after gifting the red wine and that path didn't help either w/ #103.

What am I missing? Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.
Nvm...I found the key for solving 103 for anyone who needs it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Please...need help w/
136 The roommate

I'm stuck on the last step of this achie...
What is the solution to the WT hint "Then on the weekend, she visits Doriana & Haley's dorm room?" Who the fuck is "she" that is visiting them or is this another grammar error on the WT, meaning "he" instead?

On the weekends I try going to the dorms, but all day I get this annoying memo "Shit! They're in the room... I can't be seen, I have to come by at another time.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Please...need help w/
136 The roommate

I'm stuck on the last step of this achie...
What is the solution to the WT hint "Then on the weekend, she visits Doriana & Haley's dorm room?" Who the fuck is "she" that is visiting them or is this another grammar error on the WT, meaning "he" instead?

On the weekends I try going to the dorms, but all day I get this annoying memo "Shit! They're in the room... I can't be seen, I have to come by at another time.
Update! After everything, I finally solved this f****** achievement. Here goes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes