1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Morganville1997

Nov 17, 2021
Hi I have a problem with #38 punishment. I can't see "how your work" or something like that. Someone help? :) What I mean that question doesn't apear

Last edited:
Reactions: chibihunter

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How to complete achievement N26. "First shopping". What is the story of Leliana
First shopping is where you buy a certain item from the online store in your laptop. Ironically, it is rarely the first thing you buy there because the item isn't available until it is unlocked by another story. It is really hard to unlock Leilana's story because you have to basically visit her every Thursday and say the same thing over and over until you get a new scene.

MessiTheGreatest

Nov 20, 2022
Im having trouble getting nightmeetings ive read the walkthrough (112. Nightmeetings
Waited a few days in my room and this triggered (I think it was 22:00-24:00 on Friday), didn't trigger when I lied to Bani during achievement #108!)

and yet ive sat in the room for like 3 weeks or so ive still got not cut scene to happen. i told bani the truth and everything and still not getting anything

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 729341

Overview:
After a bad disappointment received by his father, the protagonist of "the college" is forced to attend the Baskerville college, a women’s university for extremely wealthy people. MC is forced to register due to the authority of his mother: principal of Baskerville college.
Secrets, blackmail, harassment, betrayals, but also precious friendships and sincere feelings will be at the center of "the college".
MC will not only have to survive the hostility of the girls, but will eventually be forced to dominate them and become the new leader of the entire college.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2022-11-16
Developer: Deva Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.40.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.28): - -
Other: Compressed* - Android*

Extras: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 729323 View attachment 729324 View attachment 729325 View attachment 729326 View attachment 729327 View attachment 729328 View attachment 729329 View attachment 729330 View attachment 729331 View attachment 729332 View attachment 729333 View attachment 729334 View attachment 729335 View attachment 729336 View attachment 729337 View attachment 729338 View attachment 729339
so it is apparent after several hours of pouring through this mess that the creator probably is blocking achievements for the free users...i dont mind...but it would have been appreciated if you informed us that content would be blocked...thank you jerk

Jul 5, 2022
Between no intuitive way of figuring the game out yourself, and no clear walkthrough, I've simply given up on this complete waste of time. There's just way too many games out there, to waste time on something that's absolutely not fun at all.

Reactions: fishbulb123

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Really liked mom model and all so I'll try one more time step by step,if it stucks again because achievements are not marked as finished ,I'll just give up on this

Reactions: DrakeOnLand

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice animations and idea, but big problems with progress clarity and achievement unlocking... I suppose bugs or hidden spoilers... but for user this is very frustrating...

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
I also couldn’t trigger a couple of events/achievements with version 0.40.0. So I looked into the scripts and I found that the reason were some bugs. Simple things like e.g. typos or upper-/lowercase issues. Some of these only happen if you trigger events in a certain order.

43) Leliana’s secrets 2
The respective event label existed but was never triggered.

57) Law Exam
The respective event label started with a lowercase letter, but was called with an uppercase letter. Since in a different script file a different Spencer event had the same label with an uppercase letter, that one was triggered instead.

85) The drone III
The respective random event got the number 3, but the randomizer was defined to put out only 1 or 2.

65) Gratitude
Bani thanks couldn’t be triggered because a >= if condition in a too early line prevented that the line with the == if condition for the needed value could be reached.

98) A Gift
The wine menu option was defined as an extra menu after the menu with the other options (instead of a conditional option) and was therefore never displayed.

124) Questions in the Dark
The achievement was triggered correctly first, but it was done by looking if certain variables are == 1. These variables got greater values when the videocamera story progresses and then the achievement was shown as not accomplished again.

125) Doubt of Guilt
The event should have been triggered in your own dorm at a certain daytime, but wasn’t. It was triggered after changing the daytime (not sure why the original daytime didn’t work).

Replay Gallery
Due to upper/lowercase issues and forgetting to count up (probably copy & paste error) at some parts, some unlocked animations are displayed as locked or have the wrong preview image. The first 2 animations on the second page cannot be played after they were unlocked because the movie player is triggered in a different way during the gameplay event.

I made work-arounds so that I could proceed and finish this version. I’ve attached the changed script files (they belong into the "game" folder). But since at the Patreon page of the author already new versions are available I suggest to simply wait for the next version instead.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I also couldn’t trigger a couple of events/achievements with version 0.40.0. So I looked into the scripts and I found that the reason were some bugs. Simple things like e.g. typos or upper-/lowercase issues. Some of these only happen if you trigger events in a certain order.

43) Leliana’s secrets 2
The respective event label existed but was never triggered.

57) Law Exam
The respective event label started with a lowercase letter, but was called with an uppercase letter. Since in a different script file a different Spencer event had the same label with an uppercase letter, that one was triggered instead.

85) The drone III
The respective random event got the number 3, but the randomizer was defined to put out only 1 or 2.

65) Gratitude
Bani thanks couldn’t be triggered because a >= if condition in a too early line prevented that the line with the == if condition for the needed value could be reached.

98) A Gift
The wine menu option was defined as an extra menu after the menu with the other options (instead of a conditional option) and was therefore never displayed.

124) Questions in the Dark
The achievement was triggered correctly first, but it was done by looking if certain variables are == 1. These variables got greater values when the videocamera story progresses and then the achievement was shown as not accomplished again.

125) Doubt of Guilt
The event should have been triggered in your own dorm at a certain daytime, but wasn’t. It was triggered after changing the daytime (not sure why the original daytime didn’t work).

Replay Gallery
Due to upper/lowercase issues and forgetting to count up (probably copy & paste error) at some parts, some unlocked animations are displayed as locked or have the wrong preview image. The first 2 animations on the second page cannot be played after they were unlocked because the movie player is triggered in a different way during the gameplay event.

I made work-arounds so that I could proceed and finish this version. I’ve attached the changed script files (they belong into the "game" folder). But since at the Patreon page of the author already new versions are available I suggest to simply wait for the next version instead.
Thank you for putting in all this work. At least this is a Renpy version so the bugs are fixable. The bugs in the previous versions were numerous and game-breaking.

Mickaelens

Jun 15, 2017
Hi I have a problem with #38 punishment. I can't see "how your work" or something like that. Someone help? :) What I mean that question doesn't apear

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hope more content of mother character in future
Have you reached the end of her content? There is a good amount of it if you visit her at her home and give her a bottle of wine. There is also some to be had if you convince the shy girl at the coffee shop to work as her maid.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Have you reached the end of her content? There is a good amount of it if you visit her at her home and give her a bottle of wine. There is also some to be had if you convince the shy girl at the coffee shop to work as her maid.
I have reached that when you can have blowjob and sex ,other than that i don't know.

Reactions: Dulansux
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes