- -

Mac:

- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCollege-0.47
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I've saw the game too any times in released, concluded that tags are misleading so I'll try it and decide for myself if all these bad review are accurate (hope not..)

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Cheatcode v0.38: 981236
Cheatcode v0.39: 117796

Walkthrough for 0.21 events:

Walkthrough for 0.22 events:

Walkthrough for 0.23 events:

Walkthrough for 0.24 events:

Walkthrough for 0.25 events:

Walkthrough for 0.26 events:

Walkthrough for 0.27 events:

Walkthrough 0.28-0.39.0 events:

Notes about saves:
how are the codes and walk through 7 episodes behind the current version ?

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Has the dev finally completed any of the side stories? I stopped playing when I couldn't complete the teachers (both the CIA/laws one and the music one) and the mom's friend's arch.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
The bad reviews are real. A hint system is definitely the top most needed thing in this game.
Not only the hint system. The grind is excessive. You can make up to 30 dollars working on the cafe per weekend, and several paths require you to buy stuff over 100 USD, that´s at least 3 weeks on the game with no progression until you finally get to save enough to buy a damn bottle of wine of 100 USD, just to find that you will need to start saving up again for another costly item.
Same with the skills, even with the cheats (they set your skills to 30) there are events that require a way higher skill level, so you are still up for taking useless classes for weeks until you finally get the necessary level.

Jan 2, 2023
Not only the hint system. The grind is excessive. You can make up to 30 dollars working on the cafe per weekend, and several paths require you to buy stuff over 100 USD, that´s at least 3 weeks on the game with no progression until you finally get to save enough to buy a damn bottle of wine of 100 USD, just to find that you will need to start saving up again for another costly item.
Same with the skills, even with the cheats (they set your skills to 30) there are events that require a way higher skill level, so you are still up for taking useless classes for weeks until you finally get the necessary level.
That sounds terrible. I guess the is of no use either ?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
That sounds terrible. I guess the is of no use either ?
I played this game a few years back and it was like 100-200 days to play, so a few weekends of grinding money do not matter at all. Additionally there were cash rewards, so if you did not waste the cash on non-relevant things there was actually no money grind. Problem back then was the game allowed the player to buy stats which were never used, etc ... so prioritize on what you spend money.

Kenamia

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah this game is pretty brutal without the walkthrough or hints. It's also been a few versions and the developer has not fixed being able to click on the lodge after mandatory lessons. You can click it ANY other time, except for 14:00-16:00 when you actually can go there. If there's something from the new version there then you're shit out of luck.

I went through every single course and ran through all of the weekend stuff and I was only able to find one new scene, which might just be a repeat for all I know.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
View attachment 2856314

Yes, but I still don't understand what he means with the rape, is he gay or is there something else that's all
During the kinetic intro, the mc is kidnapped by some girls and used as victim for a sex ritual. The bound mc does not consent to the sex (with his disguised sister), so it is rape. Afterwards she kicks him in the balls several times until he passes out, so the tags rape and violence and incest are justified ...

Last edited:

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
If this helps:
The F95ZONE tag "rape" is defined as "forced or non-consensual sex".
The MC is abducted, restrained, and used as a living dildo for oral/vaginal sex.

Yes, that would mean that it is reverse rape that a woman rapes a man

I'll do that in brackets (reverse rape)

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes