Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can you get dommed by the shemale girl or are all interactions with her her becoming a sub?
It's related to your character's dominance stat. A good way to lower it early on, is with Diana.
She's pretty dominant herself, and will (in the beginning) take a more sexually dominant stance with your character.

When you've got Tasha to the point of offering you blow jobs in the early morning at work, with a low dominance stat your character will be the one doing the blowing.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Can you get dommed by the shemale girl or are all interactions with her her becoming a sub?
It's related to your character's dominance stat. A good way to lower it early on, is with Diana.
She's pretty dominant herself, and will (in the beginning) take a more sexually dominant stance with your character.

When you've got Tasha to the point of offering you blow jobs in the early morning at work, with a low dominance stat your character will be the one doing the blowing.
It will also auto happen if your character is wearing a chastity (which beyond buying for yourself Diana will put on you if you fail her sex game due to running out of stamina), regardless of your dominance stat, though wearing one is also a surefire way to just destroy that stat entirely very fast for obvious reasons. Once Chanel is available for a threesome with her and Tasha, either chastity, sub or sissy/bimbo status will result in them banging the MC instead of you and Tasha banging Chanel. If you buy the special strap-on at the sex shop and put it on mom, it will make her a futanari (both sexes at once), if you have her delivering coffee and being up for sex, wearing a chastity will have you wake up every morning (unless you lock the door) with your mom reaming your butt while gagging you on her panties. Additionally during the getaway at the headquarters, if your relationship with Tasha is good she'll ask to fuck you then, or you can fuck her (not sure if she'll auto-dom a sissy there, never got there as sissy yet).

Reactions: Snugglepuff

zettan

Jun 27, 2017
I can't load the link to the newest patch. Anyone know what i can do or could someone post the update as a mega or something?

Reactions: 4r33lh4rd

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
The game is rather well built. There is one area that can be improved on. I notice pretty much any times something on the page changes the page is reloaded. That's unnecessary and slow. It would be better if they simply assigned an id to the various parts of the pages and then got the element by ID and modified the content.

Lethey

Oct 12, 2018
So the Strange Strapon is for the mom and sister to gain a cock, but how can the MC gain one when starting as female?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So the Strange Strapon is for the mom and sister to gain a cock, but how can the MC gain one when starting as female?
Unless it changed, the strange strapon is for the mom. Since you could buy it once. The sister can obtain a regular one.

The MC can go through transition themselves. You have to have that feature enabled tho. And then be dominant while also identifying as trans.

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
I made all the serums that are needed for penny's side project on October 30th, but there are no events. How to fix it?

May 6, 2017
I have a doubt with respect to Penny, if we choose the path of obedience the only advantage we get is that she makes us more serum but the sex is left out or not? because until now I can not have fun with her ...

May 6, 2017
The Penny route got split into pieces and the obedience route doesn't include the lab sex anymore. The slut route does, but she ends up fucking everyone else instead of you.
Even the obedience route is split if you try to let her test the serums on her own. Without guidance, she goes off hard into left field.
And for Gawd's sake, don't send her into self-testing the TFM. She turns herself into a lab rat - literally. I got disgusted and closed it out.

If the remaining "updates" take a similar stance, this game may as well be abandoned as far as I'm concerned.
Damn then the old route is much better than this ... then for me it's a goodbye to penny for me

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes