IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
You are playing a game about drugging people to make them do what you want.
I think i will let you guess.
But yes, you can progress without using any drugs (except when the story requires it) and even go to the (current) end of the game but why would you ?
I figured as much, but I was still curious. Time to drug everyone then, lol.

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
Is it just me or does the character having/not having breasts (of any size) have no noticeable difference in gameplay?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Dev Blog from Westane

-Every Serum you've made will have it's use in the new Pit
-Serums will have Physical and Mental changes. Can instead just throw Guests into Surgery for money.
-Training Areas will show you the overall level your Guest
-You or someone else can use your Guests
-You'll be able to obtain more Guests by investing into the Systems
-The Pit is a Late Game Time Sink
-The Pit will be VERY flexible!

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Is the file on the Opening page include with image pack already? the size is only around 200mb. I remember playing this game before and it was least more than 1 gig

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
Okay, I can't tell if my John to Chanel path is broken. During the third or forth dosing for him to come to for lab testing, the scene prompting penny that the TFM1 is ready to be made. But I don't see the option to make one.

And yes, I did the evening sessions.

Last edited:

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Okay, I can't tell if my John to Chanel path is broken. During the third or forth dosing for him to come to for lab testing, the scene prompting penny that the TFM1 is ready to be made. But I don't see the option to make one.

And yes, I did the evening sessions.
Did you catch and watch John in the bathroom interact with either men or women (or both)?

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
Did you catch and watch John in the bathroom interact with either men or women (or both)?
Sheesh, thanks. I was having more trouble, thinking I have to restart again. Honestly, the wiki needs an update on dosing guides for most characters (mostly John.).

Plus the requirements to have sex with Ava without having to use the strange strap to progress her. Unless corruption needs to be higher.

Kveterak

Nov 26, 2018
Is the file on the Opening page include with image pack already? the size is only around 200mb. I remember playing this game before and it was least more than 1 gig
files have been converted to reduce their size so it's normal that it's a much smaller folder to DL

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
hi,
is the whole game size : 234.46 MB ?? downloaded from the first page

i am a first time player
Yes 234 mb. The game is very good. The characters have a guide, you can look at them from time to time. It helps while playing.

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes