Larsung

May 29, 2018
hm is it only me who misses a little footworship/gagging if youre at the Sissy/Sub Route?
especially when you give a massage to Ava or are forced to rub by dakotta

Reactions: ooeeoo and gnorri

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
cannot see some gifs in the offline
and in online as well action/fucked-by-male.mp4
since may-june 2020 game refactored and NOT use gif89a anymore - so if used ancient saves - just replay it - there not so much content and grind after refactoring (and you can use some cheat \ modify code a bit ;) )

there some bugs with missed mp4 - idk it bug in converting patrons version to public or somethin else

there only 2 events - date with tasha and returned(but bit different) event with ava on kitchen

4.0.x is minor version, so, if you wait really new content - better wait year update, where they start add promised 3 years ago new content - Thanksgiving event and Chapter 5

and btw, there edit function and multiquoting - use it instead multiposting ;)

klempton

Oct 22, 2017
There used to be a way to raise your domination by essentially forcing (more advanced) sex with your housemates with its own dialogue. Has it been removed?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There used to be a way to raise your domination by essentially forcing (more advanced) sex with your housemates with its own dialogue. Has it been removed?
Yeah, most scenes of that type went when the sex system got rejigged a while back. I'm not sure what the easiest way to raise dominance is now (other than picking the dominant option during one of the initial dream sequences and having a big dick), perhaps the sex scene with Diana in her office? If you buy Ava the cat collar, you can also dominate her more or less from the word Go.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah, most scenes of that type went when the sex system got rejigged a while back. I'm not sure what the easiest way to raise dominance is now (other than picking the dominant option during one of the initial dream sequences and having a big dick), perhaps the sex scene with Diana in her office? If you buy Ava the cat collar, you can also dominate her more or less from the word Go.
As far as i know, the best way to raise dominance is to fuck people, and i mean fuck, not getting fucked.
The game logic is :
you fuck people = dom = man
you get fucked = sub = woman

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As far as i know, the best way to raise dominance is to fuck people, and i mean fuck, not getting fucked.
The game logic is :
you fuck people = dom = man
you get fucked = sub = woman
Yep (and of course there are all sorts of problems with that logic). I was thinking in terms of what options are available early and often in the game.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yep (and of course there are all sorts of problems with that logic). I was thinking in terms of what options are available early and often in the game.
My problem with that logic is that sometime you may want to play two "contradictory" things.
Like a dom woman who like to get fucked, but by the game logic, you get fucked = sub, so you lose domination.
For the opposite we have sissy, so the game "allows" it, but you get what i mean.

The only way i found to play as what i want, is to make it in a way (like uping dom/sub, being the gender i want) and then locking it, but that's no fun (and you "miss" the dreams...)

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
My problem with that logic is that sometime you may want to play two "contradictory" things.
Like a dom woman who like to get fucked, but by the game logic, you get fucked = sub, so you lose domination.
For the opposite we have sissy, so the game "allows" it, but you get what i mean.

The only way i found to play as what i want, is to make it in a way (like uping dom/sub, being the gender i want) and then locking it, but that's no fun (and you "miss" the dreams...)
Yeah, I considered doing a dominant cis-woman run with the latest release, but scrapped it for the same reason.

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
where is antiincest debug. stepmother, really? in twinhacker hard to find ... found in mcsx
cannot see some gifs in the offline . and in online as well action/fucked-by-male.mp4

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.sister.isBlood = true
SugarCube.State.variables.sister.relationship - "Sister"
SugarCube.State.variables.mom.isBlood = true
SugarCube.State.variables.mom.relationship - "Mother"

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes