ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
The guy's an arse for sure but, he also represents the games only real obstacle.
John's an obstacle? How? I just pimp slapped him with my massive syrums until he stopped being a dick like everyone else. Took like 2-3 scenes with him.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
John's an obstacle? How? I just pimp slapped him with my massive syrums until he stopped being a dick like everyone else. Took like 2-3 scenes with him.
That's why I said the game has way too much control. He should be an obstacle, someone that could throw a wrench in your harem plans, someone you should work to get rid but, as you said you can get rid of him in 2-3 scenes. Everything in the game can basically be controlled via an on/off switch.

Reactions: mechev

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
That's why I said the game has way too much control. He should be an obstacle, someone that could throw a wrench in your harem plans, someone you should work to get rid but, as you said you can get rid of him in 2-3 scenes. Everything in the game can basically be controlled via an on/off switch.
This reminds me of that VN Big Brother if I am not mistaken. That stepfather was such a fucking annoyance. I always enable that cheat to remove him. Honestly, unless you're happy to be a submissive slut and play a small slice of the game, John is basically pointless and his sole purpose is to be bimbofied.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I liked this game. I'm waiting for more content other than John to resume with this game.

I get it, the Dev has a plan and needs to roll it out in the way that best suits what they are trying to accomplish. I'll just wait until the roll out has moved to include other characters. Don't get me wrong, I like a good trans woman getting buggered up the back side like the rest of us. I just want to see other aspects of the story. John was (and remains) my least favorite character in the whole thing. I was hoping that Sophie (you know the boss) would have more of a dominate, take over everything aspect rather than John (a sales guy)

Reactions: menatv

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I've only been looking forward to one part of the John content that has been teased at on occasion, the alleged "sissify John" route. Turning him into a femboy was literally the only thing about the whole John update block mentioned that appealed to me, and the lo and behold, it appears to be the only thing they aren't actually going to do. Just another reason to hate John, lmao.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
This reminds me of that VN Big Brother if I am not mistaken. That stepfather was such a fucking annoyance. I always enable that cheat to remove him. Honestly, unless you're happy to be a submissive slut and play a small slice of the game, John is basically pointless and his sole purpose is to be bimbofied.
Funny that you mention BB. I actually liked the stepfather was in that game. Hated the guy himself, total douchebag but, he added a form of opposition in the game. When the whiners got the dev to bascially drop the guy out of the game, the game became a boring linear self insert click button get harem.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I think there are more interesting and fun ways of creating an opposing force than one asshole that is annoying to most people. The classic Slave Maker had rules and regulations, tentacle monsters, and improper training policy as threats for you to avoid in their game. It had it's problems, but infinitely more interesting and infinitely less annoying than "If you don't take three specific precautions in an allotted time frame this guy cucks you, LOL". HTML games are better off with insert click button harem than "insert click button harem, with constant reminder of annoying side-mechanic only relevant for three passages of game story if you don't like them" brushed off to the side.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Yet a lot of harem games still use the "take arbitrary precautions or it's bad" rule, it's just the failure condition isn't having the girl you want sleeping with another guy.

To me, it just sounds like a large amount of guys can't handle the idea of "their girls" sleeping with anyone but them. As if they want women as a trophy instead of as, you know, people.

Reactions: anotheruser

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Ah yes, because only sleeping with a singular person sets you up as an object, how could I forget that one-sided monogamy disqualifies you from person-hood, that totally makes sense! Also can't have any objectification in my fictional media, that's *totally* bad writing for a story-line about literal mind control.

Don't get me wrong though, the "take arbitrary precautions or it's bad" route is of course bad practice regardless of the outcome being cuckolding or not, but having the outcome literally be offensive as a concept to a considerable amount of the consumer base is probably not completely ideal on top of the already bad design concept itself, just saying.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Assuming I did the right route, I'm pretty sure so far it's been turning him into a toy. Like Penny made it so he is always erect but, can never feel pleasure. Then I think there was another one where his throat was made to be the only way to feel pleasure or something. So... that sort of direction I guess.

This is why I don't mind the John updates. The guy's an arse for sure but, he also represents the games only real obstacle. Without him the game is to easy/safe other than the mindless grind for materials. I actually hope for more spontaneity with the guy cause this game has WAY to much control over literally everything imo. Suppose it's fine if you just want to grind away till your harem is complete ezpz but, to me that's kind of boring.

This is actually true of the gender change thing as well. I feel it's almost impossible to accidentally get one you don't want. All choices are super obvious, just avoid doing or wearing anything different from normal and/or just be an arse/dominant or give in to everything otherwise. Maybe that's something that's something that'll be worked on later but, yeah as of now kinda tepid
He's not even an obstacle though. You choose your route from the first time you either give him a blowy in the bathroom or not and then give him a serum and I'm pretty sure with high PC dominance you can get out of that route when you first give him the serum after blowing him. Once you successfully give him the first serum which can be done in the first week he's done. Likewise if you never interact with him you'll never get any obstacle in the first place. Another interesting thing to note is if you make penny dominant and then try to get into the john dom route she'll shut him down essentially halting his progress.

Agree that this game is too ezpz and gives the PC way too much control but I know a lot of players don't like not being in control even on non-dominant PC paths. I'm also not a fan of how you can get stuck on a character's serum path without reverting to a previous save or how some characters only have one path not counting the bad end serum (which is only for the housemates)

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I don't get how he's an obstacle either. I ignored him entirely and he did nothing until I could make him a bimbo, then he did nothing but was prettier.
Seems like you have to specifically tell the game ''please daddy I want Jonny's little john''.
Also I like the game being easy and having tons of control, its nice, I'll go play trap quest if I want to jump through 15 hoops and google what shit does just to do a thing.
The only thing I don't like writing wise is penny coming up with like every single syrum beyond the first one. The hell do they need me for, if she's this smart?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Ah yes, because only sleeping with a singular person sets you up as an object, how could I forget that one-sided monogamy disqualifies you from person-hood, that totally makes sense! Also can't have any objectification in my fictional media, that's *totally* bad writing for a story-line about literal mind control.

Don't get me wrong though, the "take arbitrary precautions or it's bad" route is of course bad practice regardless of the outcome being cuckolding or not, but having the outcome literally be offensive as a concept to a considerable amount of the consumer base is probably not completely ideal on top of the already bad design concept itself, just saying.
From my perspective, when a guy can go and have a bunch of sexual partners, but those partners are only allowed to sleep with that guy, then at the very least it's not an intimate relationship, it's ownership. Relationships should be between equals with equal rights, even if they choose to perform less dominant roles.

I agree with the part about writing in a fictional game though. I just seems like the commentary about girls sleeping with men other than the main MC comes up a lot and is always looked at as a bad thing. It's a double standard I'm not a fan of. Though I should quit, I'm getting off topic.
He's not even an obstacle though. You choose your route from the first time you either give him a blowy in the bathroom or not and then give him a serum and I'm pretty sure with high PC dominance you can get out of that route when you first give him the serum after blowing him. Once you successfully give him the first serum which can be done in the first week he's done. Likewise if you never interact with him you'll never get any obstacle in the first place. Another interesting thing to note is if you make penny dominant and then try to get into the john dom route she'll shut him down essentially halting his progress.

Agree that this game is too ezpz and gives the PC way too much control but I know a lot of players don't like not being in control even on non-dominant PC paths. I'm also not a fan of how you can get stuck on a character's serum path without reverting to a previous save or how some characters only have one path not counting the bad end serum (which is only for the housemates)
I don't get how he's an obstacle either. I ignored him entirely and he did nothing until I could make him a bimbo, then he did nothing but was prettier.
Seems like you have to specifically tell the game ''please daddy I want Jonny's little john''.
Also I like the game being easy and having tons of control, its nice, I'll go play trap quest if I want to jump through 15 hoops and google what shit does just to do a thing.
The only thing I don't like writing wise is penny coming up with like every single syrum beyond the first one. The hell do they need me for, if she's this smart?
In older versions you could get forced into being John's bitch if you weren't managing your lust well. If you were really horny you weren't given the option to refuse to go to the bathroom and suck him off. Not sure if that's still the case, haven't tested it lately.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I'll agree with that. It seems Penny is the actual boss.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017

When I said he's the game's only real obstacle I didn't mean he was challenging in any way but, that without him there is literally nothing to "worry" about. Hence you can do things like rape the shit out of your sister and mother and they'll go back to their usual routine the next day. But, that's more the fault of the game's current design as well as being in development.

Eeeh, if you have too much control with it being that easy it is no better than a novel with a lot of clicking the same things over and over for the "grind". Not much of a "game" at that point imo.

That's actually hilarious now that you mention it. I also find it really strange this super shady organization that hires you SPECIFICALLY for your mind control serums... has no safegaurds in place against them.

Reactions: mechev
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes