HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dev Blog's live and it's a big one:

-Thanksgiving Event will be getting more content for pacing including Futa Ava update
-Westane is looking into adding a 3rd ending for Elsa.
-Media's being refreshed and many core scenes will be switched out to better looking ones
-Free Play is being added in
-The mode will add ways to customize the experience like being able to choose between Diana and Lauren as the records clerk
-Sophie will get dates fairly quickly and allow you to schedule them
-Lab Upgrades will give you serums instead of the Story specific moments.
-Diana will be joining the text system
-Shower content?
-Many inconsistency in events will also be redone. Things like John's original attitude coming in despite on Sub or Friendly John

I pulled what I thought was important but there's a lot. Make sure to read the post for way more information

Last edited:

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020

-Thanksgiving Event will be getting more content for pacing including Futa Ava update
-Elsa will be getting a 3rd ending...
-Media's being refreshed and many core scenes will be switched out to better looking ones
-The mode will add ways to customize the experience like being able to choose between Diana and Lauren as the records clerk
-Shower content?
-Many inconsistency in events will also be redone. Things like John's original attitude coming in despite on Sub or Friendly John

I pulled what I thought was important but there's a lot. Make sure to read the post for way more information
Interesting update after reading the eull thing, only nit pick with what you posted would be to do with Elsa, what they said was We're looking to add a third ending option for Elsa, and not what you said - Elsa will be getting a 3rd ending... - but thank you for posting the link etc

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Interesting update after reading the eull thing, only nit pick with what you posted would be to do with Elsa, what they said was We're looking to add a third ending option for Elsa, and not what you said - Elsa will be getting a 3rd ending... - but thank you for posting the link etc
Ah yeah that's my bad. I'll correct it now.

Reactions: LJRibbons

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
i dunno why but i for some reason cant unlock the MCS-X one even though im already in dec-5th
If i remember right, you have to read penny's journal or notes in the lab to unlock the mcs-x
But maybe that changed since last time i've played

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Saw this game has transformation, and you can switch between male and female, is it possible to become a futa?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

-Westane is looking into adding a 3rd ending for Elsa.
-Shower content?

I wonder when the next update that’ll focus on adding content for established characters or progressing the story will be.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I wonder when the next update that’ll focus on adding content for established characters or progressing the story will be.
Probably after Chapter 4 finishes. Most of the Serum Endings are tied to story progression so current things that people want such as Maid Ava/Mom Bride are all tied to later story events.

Character reworks like Diana and Tasha will also follow Chapter 4

Reactions: wulfhaz

Billsfan

Nov 17, 2019
RIP Dakota.
OMG! I was searching through this thread looking for the serum paths for Dakota, and I saw your post and then someone else asking whether there would anymore scenes for her now that she is dead....I was so confused, at first I thought the Dakota in this game had "Died", or could "Die" if you screwed up with serums or something. I was wondering why the author added that "Twist" to the game. Googled Dakota just to make sure I had it right and got no results until I remembered her "Last Name"....That poor woman has been gone for over 2 months now and I had no idea...So sad...She left here alone, without a single friend to help her.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I opened the guide in the opening post and it seems the arcweave guide only covers ava and penny? is that correct? or am I just a dunce about how to navigate arcweave's website?

Is there any good resource out there for like a more general guide?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Do they actually have pregnancy now or is it still just "X character is pregnant" in the journal and then nothing changes?
They just talk about it/mention it and there are lines such as 'Ava has been impregnated by you', but no visuals.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I opened the guide in the opening post and it seems the arcweave guide only covers ava and penny? is that correct? or am I just a dunce about how to navigate arcweave's website?

Is there any good resource out there for like a more general guide?
Arcweave only has Ava and Penny for now because they are the most developed. The other serum paths are still in development and may see changes in future updates.

Join the Discord server for the game if you want more serum paths.
In the channel "gameplay help spoilers" (or something like that), click on the pinned messages. There are serum paths for John and Dakota in there.

Do they actually have pregnancy now or is it still just "X character is pregnant" in the journal and then nothing changes?
It's just a note in the journal for now.
I asked the devs and they said that expanding the pregnancy system is a future update.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes