rilplanet

Dec 20, 2017
*Edit - for those who are thanking my post, I believe the main link now works and you don't need this fix.

4.0 Save issue fix attached (HTML only)

Just a tip and only the tip as its all you deserve... :p

You need to remove the page reference from links as F95 lets users set the number of posts per page. For instance I view F95 with 100 post per page so this thread only has 57 pages for me. Your post links to page 280 then post 5009384. F95 will first look for page 280 which doesn't exist for me so the link won't work. It will only work for people users who have the same posts per page setting as you. Just reference the actual post number.

Anyway instead of just pointing to the fix why not just zip up you html and attach it so the fix can be posted in the OP?
Thanks

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It's true that it's starting to get a little long to reach the mcs-x, i hope one day it would be available earlier than after the end, cause if you know what you're doing (or are cheating) you can reach the end of a route fast and having to wait a lot of weeks ingame to have the last serum can be a little...discouraging...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's true that it's starting to get a little long to reach the mcs-x, i hope one day it would be available earlier than after the end, cause if you know what you're doing (or are cheating) you can reach the end of a route fast and having to wait a lot of weeks ingame to have the last serum can be a little...discouraging...
It's because the MCSX changes the characters in very intense ways. The Thanksgiving Event wouldn't be the same if Dakota was a Dog or if Ava was now living in The Company. Too many options to cover so Westane was forced to make it a End of Storyline thing.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It's because the MCSX changes the characters in very intense ways. The Thanksgiving Event wouldn't be the same if Dakota was a Dog or if Ava was now living in The Company. Too many options to cover so Westane was forced to make it a End of Storyline thing.
Is there any thought about possible post ending content once the main story is completed & refined in 2-3 years? Is the current plan for the time-skip epilogues just text or with media?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any thought about possible post ending content once the main story is completed & refined in 2-3 years? Is the current plan for the time-skip epilogues just text or with media?
Westane has always said there will be a lot of endings for eveyr character alongside varrying Story Endings as well

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Just thought I'd double check...

Everyone has been dosed as far as they can and I'm in Free play mode.

In the mornings, the MC wakes up, gets his special coffee time then leaves his room.

It says Dakota is in her room and Mom is in the Kitchen.
If I go to the Kitchen, I can join Them as Dakota magically appears there for a threesome. I've
lost the ability to go to the kitchen while it's just Ava in there at the moment.

Is this how it is acting for other folks?

Thanks
Cheers

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'll post every bug I see to the Discord because Westane doesn't visit F95 as much anymore

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes