cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Also is nice John a dead end? He can be taken on outings on Sunday, but for some reason this means Tasha can't be dosed. Is it necessary to turn John submissive or something and not nice to proceed with Tasha?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
cant believe im asking this but. is there a way to get your asshole tighter in this game. i know there's the genital degenerator but is there like. an asshole equivalent
Nope. It's been presented to Westane but we'll see if it gets added

Also is nice John a dead end? He can be taken on outings on Sunday, but for some reason this means Tasha can't be dosed. Is it necessary to turn John submissive or something and not nice to proceed with Tasha?
Yup. All the John stuff, Diana, Tasha, Penny, etc is the next focus. Everyone will be getting their characters, content complete. John will be somewhere in 2023. Diana and Tasha are up next after August.

sophielark

Jul 7, 2020
I had game/story content up to Feb 26th when Chap 5 started. Then it dropped into Free mode and you can play the game without the main story going on. Plenty to do, and a lot of repetitive stuff also. Hope that helps! (y)
its because after i dose her to have sex the "tf bar" stops at the limit of female and dont transforms me and im at 5th january

labol

Mar 20, 2018
There needs to be a way to have an abortion.Right now you're essentially locked to female if you ever get pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There needs to be a way to have an abortion.Right now you're essentially locked to female if you ever get pregnant
That's a consequence of getting up the duff as a female MC.
That, and the pregnancy will be another epilogue detail, along with all the other pregnancies.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Julia is laughing at you, there is only one pregnancy that overrides her contraceptives and that's getting knocked up by Ava. Everything else? Safe.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I downloaded the game,
and i select the option to see the pictures with paperdoll.
and i see the more than 90 percent of pictures.
So I just started the game Online to see if images are working and they are.

Is the John BJ the only one broken or are there others you can remember?

szajze00

May 10, 2022
there sound in this game while video is playing (and it if is, is working on Android browser edition *not downloaded*)?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Um, what happened to the 2D version? Did it get scrapped or will it be added again in a later version
You mean the original art? That's not for a while down the line, there's been a couple previews.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Um, what happened to the 2D version? Did it get scrapped or will it be added again in a later version
2D version barely has 4 days of content and is still a Demo. Next Demo update is due out in August by the looks of things. For now it'll be a seperate experience until it's ready to join the main game

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes