LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
i want to make trashas bigger not disapper give her a 24 incher mega cock and balls the size of canalopes
Good idea, we should be able to enlarge or shrink the other characters assets if we want, after all we can create serums to enhance or shrink our parts so we should have the options to do it to others as well (especially if we have them dosed etc) but just my opinion

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
i assume it would be to tedious to do that as they would need to check thru every passage that mentions said assets but thats just my opinion on the matter im no game maker

Reactions: LJRibbons

AccidentalGryffindor

Oct 8, 2020
Good idea, we should be able to enlarge or shrink the other characters assets if we want, after all we can create serums to enhance or shrink our parts so we should have the options to do it to others as well (especially if we have them dosed etc) but just my opinion
The problem is that the game includes visual media, and changes to physical form would have to be reflected in the images used. Basically multiplies the amount of work needed for each scene by respective titvariable and cockstate.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
The problem is that the game includes visual media, and changes to physical form would have to be reflected in the images used. Basically multiplies the amount of work needed for each scene by respective titvariable and cockstate.
I imgine it would but as I said would be nice but I understand why not and as I said just an opinion but I am enjoying the game anyway

AccidentalGryffindor

Oct 8, 2020
I imgine it would but as I said would be nice but I understand why not and as I said just an opinion but I am enjoying the game anyway
Nah, I get you. I don't even like cock, I just like the concept of the "gag penis". Tasha bringing you coffee in the morning and her horse schlong knocking over beakers and test tubes. Having to tuck it under the table when she sits down in the cafeteria, to keep it from resting on the table. And her interactions with your family would be a lot more impressive!

• Haha
Reactions: marridreg

Deleted member 4552948

Jan 10, 2022
I'm really liking the game so far! However, when I tried to manwhore myself I experienced a complete crash. Not sure if this was because I am using an Opera browser. May try to install another browser to see if it still happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would add one complaint though: I am trying to play male and submissive, but I get passive willpower gains from many forced sexual encounters. Whenever you watch a movie with step/mom and step/sis after having serumed them there is an automatic willpower gain from that interaction which is quite significant. And actions that are meant to reduce willpower do it very minutely. What can I do intentionally to lower my willpower? Being dommed by my boss is not doing it fast enough for what I am gaining involuntarily. :/

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I'm really liking the game so far! However, when I tried to manwhore myself I experienced a complete crash. Not sure if this was because I am using an Opera browser. May try to install another browser to see if it still happens.

I’ve never had a problem using Microsoft Edge

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Make sure you're on the Public version of 5.4 (Check the Patreon to double make sure.)

Deleted member 4552948

Jan 10, 2022
Continued play have solved the issue of rapid willpower gain, now that I have more dommes around me.
I have encountered a logic error though: On the path to serum Ava into a dommy mommy she will also start having sex with Dakota. But when you turn Dakota into a bold fucker Ava will be shocked when you have sex at the breakfast table or on the tv couch. Why?? I get that I didn't turn Ava into a free-use but she is already sexually involved with the MC and Dakota. Why is she shocked by the two of them being involved in the Dommy Mommy path?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes