HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
so no events as Male MC if you don't suck John's dick ?
Being Male, Female, Sissy, Bimbo, or Trans will NEVER block you from content. All content is there and the game will switch to media using what you are for anything in the game.

If you're Female during Dom John. You get Female Media
If you're Male during Dom John. You get Male Media
If you're Bimbo during Dom John. You get Bimbo Media

There is no missable content not matter what character state you are.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Being Male, Female, Sissy, Bimbo, or Trans will NEVER block you from content. All content is there and the game will switch to media using what you are for anything in the game.

If you're Female during Dom John. You get Female Media
If you're Male during Dom John. You get Male Media
If you're Bimbo during Dom John. You get Bimbo Media

There is no missable content not matter what character state you are.
its just idea putting NTR content behind Gay stuff i mean i would like to have NTR content be different from each girl but you can't since its all in John Dom path where u have to suck his cock

Oct 11, 2018
For me it's very slow in firefox, more or less acceptable in chrome. The longer played - the slower it gets. Maybe some garbage collection in state object gone wrong, dunno.
I mentioned previously a bloating issue in a couple list variables used for unlocked events, which are being added to despite the added events already being present in them, I posted a quick fix here:
Just a heads up, There's a bloating issue with the unlocked event arrays, there are several processes where event keys are being added to them without regard for whether or not the array already has the key, resulting in extremely large arrays full of duplicate keys. For now I've made a temporary solution by filtering them when I sleep, but It would be best to fix the cause of the issue, instead of the issue itself. If you're experiencing huge save files and slow loading, you should be able to fix it by adding the lines below to the NightEvent-0 passage, I placed it after the "Fade into a dream..." line.
<<set $WorkEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($WorkEventsUnlocked)>>
<<set $HomeEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($HomeEventsUnlocked)>>
<<set $DreamEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($DreamEventsUnlocked)>>
<<set $NightEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($NightEventsUnlocked)>>

Reactions: daktfi

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Haven't played in a while, as waiting for more main story content. Whats the current roadmap in terms of updates. How many updates is there expected to be until chapter 5 etc.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I think the devs forget to renew their domain of their site.
See this patreon :
After years of going back and forth with the current host for the official website, I've finally decided to throw in the towel. Issues with downtime, Wordpress, backend complications have been worsening over time, and with the renewal on the host coming up I've made the decision to go ahead and not continue with the site.

Reactions: SirBlyatALot

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Haven't played in a while, as waiting for more main story content. Whats the current roadmap in terms of updates. How many updates is there expected to be until chapter 5 etc.
Penny is being finished for June, John will be the focus of July, Chanel in October and all of Fall/Winter will be stuff like Julia, Mall Clerks, etc.

2025 has been the projected end for The Company for the past year. Chapter 5, the Epilogue, and Character Endings will be added in 2025

I think the devs forget to renew their domain of their site.
One Domain was closed. There's still the back up.

Is there any way, aside from restarting the game, to undo/restart someone's serum path?
Nope. Once you decide on a Choice, you can't take it back. Cheats and also Skips help you to fast track future playthroughs

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Penny is being finished for June, John will be the focus of July, Chanel in October and all of Fall/Winter will be stuff like Julia, Mall Clerks, etc.

2025 has been the projected end for The Company for the past year. Chapter 5, the Epilogue, and Character Endings will be added in 2025
Guess I'll be back in a year+ then when things get around to Ch.5.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
how the fuck does this game have 519 page ?? THERE IS NO CONTENT.
I've been SKIPPING for 3 HOURS and all i've seen is like 12 repeated gifs and pictures wtf.
dev my brother you're not cut out for this line do something else.

Reactions: myuri78

Akinems

Nov 17, 2021

One Domain was closed. There's still the back up.

Nope. Once you decide on a Choice, you can't take it back. Cheats and also Skips help you to fast track future playthroughs
Is Chris getting content as well? (If I got the name wrong, the MCs friend who he drinks with)

Reactions: benok
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes