rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
I remember the choices for the mother being more modular instead of fixed paths, what happened?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Question for any of you who have played this recently (i.e. in the last year or so): are the endings for Ava complete now?
Westane has been dangling around the Ava and Dakota endings for several years now, so I am waiting until the endings are here to play this again.
Ava, Tasha, Penny, Diana, Dom John and Dakota are all content complete. They all have MCSX and all of their content is turned on now.

I remember the choices for the mother being more modular instead of fixed paths, what happened?
That still hasn't changed. You still have your Dom Mom and Sub Mom stuff and it spreads out the same way. You'll find more freedom with Ava and Dakota especially because with Dakota you can restart her Dosing if on Love Route and with Ava, you have more endings to work towards in regards to MCSX.

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
That still hasn't changed. You still have your Dom Mom and Sub Mom stuff and it spreads out the same way. You'll find more freedom with Ava and Dakota especially because with Dakota you can restart her Dosing if on Love Route and with Ava, you have more endings to work towards in regards to MCSX.
Like, I remember I could get a loving mom with the strange strapon, is that still the case or I'm misremembing it?

Reactions: Nessiah

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Like, I remember I could get a loving mom with the strange strapon, is that still the case or I'm misremembing it?
Not misremembering, but it was basically replaced quite some time ago.
IIRC it was when the Strange Strap-on was put onto a more exclusive path, rather than being available to buy at any time.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes