Chaos369

Sep 28, 2020
This may be a dumb question as I haven't played this in awhile but did they remove the Dakota "Bitch in Heat" route?

Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone have the name of the actress for Diana?
Also, how does pregnancy work?
Edit; She is Diana Prince.

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

AN ACTUAL UPDATE! – DEMOS, DELAYS, AND DOUBLING UP

Greetings everyone!

Today’s update isn’t quite meaty enough to be a dev blog, but still a little more than just “checking in”. Whatever it is, let’s jump right in!

Where’s Westane?
So for those who didn’t catch my post last week, I’ve been spending the better part of April across the planet with the new Mrs. Westane! We had a wonderful time, but now we’re back and… everything hurts. My hope was to hit to the ground running this week but it looks like I’m just going to hit the ground… Still, I’ve been catching up on communications and updating the plan for moving forward in the short term. Next week we’ll be back at business as usual, and I’m excited to start writing again!

Update 5.6 – The Pit
So in order to make up for lost time, I’m going to be working on this update a little differently. I’ll be blunt, there are a lot of loose ends that still need to be tied up and I’m not guaranteeing a release next Thursday. I’m going to try my hardest to make that happen, but with things in their current state it’s hard for me to commit to getting this one out on time. At worst we’re looking at a delay to the following week, and as always I’ll keep everyone up to date with that.

What I’ve decided to do a little different this time is to follow this update up with an off-schedule release at the end of May, right alongside the new Arto Demo 7! When the first “The Pit” update releases in the next week or two, it will ship without the new slave endings implemented. Rather than making everyone wait around the next update to The Pit, which likely won’t be until much later this year, we’ve decided to just give everyone an extra release!

Originally, the update schedule would see Update 5.6 drop next week, Artwork Demo 7 at the end of May, and Update 5.7 (Diana’s Update) drop at the end of June. Nothing’s changing with Diana’s update, rather we’re just slipping Update 5.6.1 in alongside Art Demo 7.

Hopefully this makes sense!

Art Demo 7 and Wrapping Up
Oh the next demo’s gonna be meaty!

Art Demo will effectively be wrapping up all the content through Chapter 1. This includes artwork for the store clerks, the drivers, Chris, Saya, and the remaining paper doll assets! We’re definitely picking up the pace on the artwork, and I’m excited to get it all into more peoples’ hands. Following the pattern so far, when Art Demo 7 releases to backers, Art Demo 6 will become available to everyone to play with.

Starting next week, we’ll also be back to normal when it comes to dev builds, dev digests, and art previews. I really appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding while I’ve been out of town, and I’m looking forward to getting back to work and continuing to develop this game with you all!

As always, thank you all for your continued feedback and support!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just one Question in John dom path it has NTR right ? so how's this path MC watches and become cuckold or he becomes woman ? can someone tell me before downloading

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just one Question in John dom path it has NTR right ? so how's this path MC watches and become cuckold or he becomes woman ? can someone tell me before downloading
Both actually. He starts stealing the women one by one until Diana is the final one (currently). His last act is turning you into his bimbo.

Reactions: swells3674

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Update 5.6 – Release Notes

The Company – Update 5.6
Update Summary

Update 5.6 sets out to completely reinvent The Pit.

The new system should allow players a lot more freedom with their subjects, as well as a late-game money sink, and money generator!

What’s NOT in This Update

Right now you can only sell slaves when you’re done with them. Previously announced alternative options are coming in Update 5.6.1

Many bugs from Update 5.5 have not yet been addressed. They will be squashed with Update 5.6.1

GENERAL UPDATES

The Pit has been completely reworked. No trace of the old system remains!

The Pit unlocks in the same ways as before, and the same characters can still become unique slaves

New slaves can be acquired from Craig once per day for $30,000

Slaves now have generated backgrounds and training histories, which will be displayed on their landing pages when you train them

Slaves now have still images associated with them based on age, gender, and hair color

SYSTEM UPDATES

Slaves are generated with a randomly selected, and often negative, Trait

Traits will need to either be worked around or leaned into when deciding how to train your slaves

Slaves now acquire 1 XP every time they’re trained. At 5 XP they can be leveled up, to a maximum of Level 3

As you train your slaves, they’ll lose and acquire Willpower, Sexuality, and Loyalty stats in the background. These stats determine what possible Perks are unlocked when a slave levels up

Stats and perks are used to determine how a slave reacts towards different training options

Training slaves uses a new resource: Training Points (TP)

Players start with 3 TP per day, which can be increased through pit upgrades

Training slaves uses “only” TP, and does not cause time to pass

The Pit itself can now be upgraded and leveled, up to a maximum level of 6

Every time you generate XP for a slave, you will also generate that much XP for The Pit, which requires 10 XP to gain a level

Leveling up The Pit unlocks several perks, including more cell slots, high max TP, more training options, etc.

Slaves can now be sold directly (and immediately) from their landing page

The value of a slave is based on their XP, level, perks, and trait, and can potentially be extremely lucrative!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there away to get mom and Dekota to hook up where I'm just a 3rd wheel?
If you come across them doing things together, your character will, basically, be forced into participating in some way.
There's variations and some are dependant on what doses you've selected for them prior to them doing things together.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes