Oct 8, 2020
kind of wished that each person that has a dominant route should have a submissive route and the other way around and it not having to be a futa
The problem with that is I'm pretty sure it would preclude a romance route (in-as-much as drugging family members can be romantic).

Sep 16, 2017
I keep hoping for an option to use cmd-1 on the other girls and make them prisoners in their own bodies, preferably with her having an anguished internal monologue. not enough mind control games let you be deliberately cruel to your targets.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Hey dunno if it's been reported already but there seems to be a bug on the "saving Jag" side quest : after Diana told me she can help if I bring $500.000 the option to do so disappeared and I can no longer help him.

Reactions: Bat044

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Guys got problem i don't have option to make MCS-2 even though it said i can make them.
You need to:

1. Skip forward a day and see if the option returns
2. Make sure you have the necessary ingredients to make them
3. Make sure Penny is in the lab with you and not at lunch

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes but not the yield upgrades.
In that case, wait until (iirc) February in game time.
Alternatively, use the browser console (ctrl-shift-i or F12) to change the date yourself.

Also, it's been asked & answered many times... Use search next time.
Make sure you're on Dark Mode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then use 1696715734926.png the search icon (magnifying glass) in the top right.

If you haven't yet, go into your account options, preferences, scroll down to Search Options and select "Most Recent". All future searches will now be in the order of most recent posts first.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
In Diana ending will she stay around or will it be like Tasha where leaves I'm not a fan of Tasha ending on dom arc

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
In Diana ending will she stay around or will it be like Tasha where leaves I'm not a fan of Tasha ending on dom arc
We'll find out at the end of October when the final update is released. Also do not that every character will get a core ending when the game ends. Serum Endings are something different entirely in the timeline

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
How do late game transforamtions work in this game? I mean, if you're on X character dom path, do they transform your character into some specific type like bimbo or sissy male, or they do they let you be whatever want and just dom you in their sex scenes?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do late game transforamtions work in this game? I mean, if you're on X character dom path, do they transform your character into some specific type like bimbo or sissy male, or they do they let you be whatever want and just dom you in their sex scenes?
The game keeps track of your variables so if you have a Penis, it gets pulled and used for that scene. Same with Pussy.

Every sex scenes has variations based around what your equipment is and will retrieve that passage when it sees that's what you have.

So it just let's you be whatever you want and pulls the writing that matches what you chose for your character

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I ask here once again how do i turn Dakota into pet ? I tried everything and i never got the option.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes