HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Haven't played in a while -- when are we scheduled to be done with John updates?
John's been dead a month man. Westane finished the John updates last month. This month is a Maintenance update alongside the inclusion of a Coin Shop to buy outfits and a bunch of other fancy shit and next month is the long awaited Ava and Dakota update.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Update

-Update is looking to be release July 2nd and a lot of testing has gone through to make sure it's working
-Updated for the Public is looking to be delayed as the build is looking to be a mess even with the testing. This could change depending on how many bugs are addressed.
-Partial Changelog is in the Blog Post.

Also as a reminder you all have a week to carry a new save over for the new release. To do this just create a new save file from May's release. This is because this update has changed many things and older saves are now made incompatible.

You will also need to download the Image Pack from scratch in the next update. They are no longer compatible so don't use an older one.

Reactions: SamHaim and menatv

bishow09

Dec 2, 2018
What is better to chose?
1) Harder difficulty, less money and more grinding
2) Default dificulty
3) Easy difficulty, more money and less grinding

airze

Feb 8, 2018
What is better to chose?
2) Default dificulty
any way you look at it its a large grind even on easy honesty i would say a first time playing use easy and if its not to your liking not enfo grind to get money then try a higher one but i dought any one would want to do a larger grind then they have to....

and yes that is all that choice dose make it take more or less time to get money and mats for things

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What is better to chose?
2) Default dificulty
Uh... It's your choice.
The explanations for the difficulties are there, so you choose what you want.

Reactions: Reij

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
What is better to chose?
2) Default dificulty
Even if you enjoy mindlessly clicking the same buttons over and over again, there’s more than enough of that to keep you satisfied on easy.

Reactions: airze

chripunk28

Feb 12, 2018
I can't trigger the John Dom route. I get to penny being fuck by him and me joinin in but that's how far it goes. Does anybody know how to continue the route?

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
When they added all the jhon content is there a way to have sub jhon or sissy jhon? If not i guess i will just keep making him a girl.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There's still the bug where Lauren appears on Friday without any introduction when it was actually supposed to be Diana's last day there.
Screenshot (27).png

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes