HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Another Update Post. Goes into the Roadmap and when the next release will be (End of the month).

flipninja

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone know who the girl is in the female transformation dream? The blonde girl on the couch with her red bra on the floor

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Guys i can't put the cheats in game, any tips how to do it?
On the first page of this thread the spoiler under cheats gives instructions on how to activate the cheats. In the character creation screen there is a field called additional notes. Here you can put the cheat codes. If you want to use multiple you have to put spaces in between the cheats you put into the field.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
On the first page of this thread the spoiler under cheats gives instructions on how to activate the cheats. In the character creation screen there is a field called additional notes. Here you can put the cheat codes. If you want to use multiple you have to put spaces in between the cheats you put into the field.
jeez dude, expecting people to frikkin read instructions?! what the hell is next? actually reading the in game dialogue?!! da hell kinda unrealistic expectations do you have of people on a text based method of communication ffs?!!??! /snark /sarcasm

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
the dev himself has pointed out time and time again that the events in game take place over the course of several weeks.... kinda hard to knock a bitch up and have her spit it out that fast.....

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
the dev himself has pointed out time and time again that the events in game take place over the course of several weeks.... kinda hard to knock a bitch up and have her spit it out that fast.....
This right here is the real answer. You can impregnate people and get pregnant at almost any time in the game. The game having to adjust scenes based on how far along the character's pregnancy is would be problematic. Westane doesn't want to actually deal with the logistics of showing any physical signs of pregnancy either. There's already enough work to do with the in game images as it is. Go play Trap Quest for your interests in pregnancies coming to term, because this game is only using it for a flavor text line.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Some more info came out today. Will allow for almost double the amount of freedom for everyone in terms of media.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Quick question, can i skip transformation, keeping my mc as a man (or woman) all the time ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Quick question, can i skip transformation, keeping my mc as a man (or woman) all the time ?
Yup. There's a toggle to enable or disable forced (gender) transformations. If forced transformations are off, you can just say no to any gender changes. You may get a few minor transformations (not full gender swap) through lab accidents but those are (I believe) all temporary and wear off after a day or two.

Reactions: Punkreas

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Yup. There's a toggle to enable or disable forced (gender) transformations. If forced transformations are off, you can just say no to any gender changes. You may get a few minor transformations (not full gender swap) through lab accidents but those are (I believe) all temporary and wear off after a day or two.
Nice, thx !

Reactions: gregers
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes