Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Yeah I know that but the Main Character wouldn't. I was just saying a scene like the one early in the game with Julia where you try to bring her a serum laced tea and she doesn't drink it would work. It just seemed out of character for the MC to not even try to dose her. I don't expect to be able to actually start dosing Lauren that early because of how the story plays out but the MC should at least try and fail to keep consistent with his character, but that is why it is a minor nitpick, not really anything that affects my enjoyment of the game.
Fair enough. I just realised/remembered that you don't even get the option, unlike with Julia. So, yeah, got to agree there. Feels like a bit of an oversight.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Anyone have an idea how to fix that "widget" error whenever you sleep at night in the newest update?

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
i just started a new game, and i dont know how to proceed with sophie (the boss). what are the possible routes available and where do they end? i know this that there's a romantic , sub, dom route and i know the options which i will have to take to start one but i want to know beforehand where the MC and sophie relation can end up in all these routes, so pls help me :).
can anyone help?

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
maybe this helps
i read this before asking. i thought that this was not updated and there was more sophie content added. but now i dont think that it is the case so for now i will go the love route or not dose her because i dont want to end up being a sissy(i play the dom male and female bimbo the other types and genders aint my thing).
Anyways, thank you for answering.

Edit: added the thanks

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
well i really WONDER!! if you all reat the Notebook very accurate..!? The big fun i had is reading what the MC says to the girls/john when he is drugging them and then what REALLY happens or where it leads... best example Mrs Dee when you put her in place and make her a submissive bitch and then at HQ she turns the table and you end up beeing a impotent sissy... or the catcollar if you arent dominant suddenly around YOUR neck and not Avas..... but hey guys have a big dick and be dominant and you are the ruler...... i really really DONT get it why you complain about possible twists and "bad endings" you dont need to play those routes
Mine is pretty accurate. There is nothing that did not happen...but tell me how "I tried the new MCS-X serum on Dakota today, choosing to solidify the idea that she's completely in love with me. I'm not sure I even needed such an experimental serum to achieve that, but the outcome seems to be favorable..." could lead to the job as verucas whore she had a few weeks later?
Its your own fault for playing a male chara. If you fail to get it up you are useless as dom, so the girls tend to fuck you up. Nothing like that ever happened to me as female character. And john never exists in my games, i only play with chanel and she has no own routes so far....at least i never saw one, maybe if you are to slow in dosing the other girls? Dunno, so far she only has random talk events, eats my pussy in her office and helped at the dickchick zombie apocalypse ^^
Okay, sophia jumps you at the HQ, but as female you dont even lose dom points for it, she is just needy enough to start it and you had done it anyway, at least she started by eating my pussy, not by forcing me to take care of hers, i wouldnt care the other way around, but the game is pretty stupid in this regard, it gives dom/sub points based on who get/gives even if both reach an orgasm in the end.

i just started a new game, and i dont know how to proceed with sophie (the boss). what are the possible routes available and where do they end? i know this that there's a romantic , sub, dom route and i know the options which i will have to take to start one but i want to know beforehand where the MC and sophie relation can end up in all these routes, so pls help me :).
Its simple. LR means you get her number, can date her on weekends and get the random event to go to her house with her after work - as far as i know thats the only chance to get sex with her in the LR.
The SR means you can have her anywhere, including at work, but like the other quote mentioned, you need to be able to perform or you are fucked...literally ^^
The DR makes you her bitch, never done it because i am not a sub, but basically i think its like the SR route but she is the one in control...and after reading the changelogs in the half year of john terror there is a high possibility that you end up as the companys fuckpet or get to watch while she takes everyone...maybe not right now, but if she gets the same "polishing" as john it could end in cucking hell too.

Westane's running a poll over the Cousin character coming in the Thanksgiving event. There are Patron and Public versions.

The Options are:

#1 - Mako (OG Community Creation)

#2 - Elsa

#3 - Aaron

#4 - Adam
Wow, mom talked only about a female cousin and now there are 2 guys in the poll...and knowing that fucked up patreon community he serves it will be another part-time-john -,-

___
Is the final diana potion (talk about the HQ leaders) just a placeholder? Because i had the option long before she went to the HQ and since she came back in chapter 4 the message "will be continued in chapter 3" is pretty useless. I got this massage before she left in c3 and after she came back in c4.

Reactions: ukaking

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
and knowing that fucked up patreon community he serves it will be another part-time-john -,-
I can assure you, neither of the men are popular and the winner thus far is for sure not what people expected. I can tell you for sure that's it's looking like Elsa Jean will win. I'll know for sure in the morning.

Reactions: Virulenz

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
What craig event in Chapter 4? I seemed to have missed this because I never got the option to do slave training

senorshameless

Jun 27, 2018
Anyone have an idea how to fix that "widget" error whenever you sleep at night in the newest update?
It's due to the Pit Slaves stuff. I don't know how to post a fixed file or if I'm allowed, but if you're any good at JS, you can wrap that section in an undefined check. I imagine once you start the pit slave content, the variable will no longer be undefined and it will stop throwing the exception. Essentially, starting at line 3408 I added
Code:
if (variables().pitSlaves !== undefined) {
    // put the let and for crap inside here
};

Reactions: Edger

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Leftover

Sanito
You cant miss it. Once craig shows you his new ginger cunt (his words) you get access to the training area. Penny gives you the second slave (that bimbo, formally known as the husband of the doc). Just go to the pit and start.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somewhere in your browsers temp files...or you use "save to disk" then you decide where it is...i'd advice you to always make a hard save if you plan to stop playing for some time, especially if you use tools to clean your browser cache ^^

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
Somewhere in your browsers temp files...or you use "save to disk" then you decide where it is...i'd advice you to always make a hard save if you plan to stop playing for some time, especially if you use tools to clean your browser cache ^^
Thanks

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes