Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Do they actually have pregnancy now or is it still just "X character is pregnant" in the journal and then nothing changes?
They just talk about it/mention it and there are lines such as 'Ava has been impregnated by you', but no visuals.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I opened the guide in the opening post and it seems the arcweave guide only covers ava and penny? is that correct? or am I just a dunce about how to navigate arcweave's website?

Is there any good resource out there for like a more general guide?
Arcweave only has Ava and Penny for now because they are the most developed. The other serum paths are still in development and may see changes in future updates.

Join the Discord server for the game if you want more serum paths.
In the channel "gameplay help spoilers" (or something like that), click on the pinned messages. There are serum paths for John and Dakota in there.

Do they actually have pregnancy now or is it still just "X character is pregnant" in the journal and then nothing changes?
It's just a note in the journal for now.
I asked the devs and they said that expanding the pregnancy system is a future update.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone share complete save file as of now, please??
I'm sure somebody could, but you clearly haven't played at all yet.

If you had, you'd be specifying what things you'd want to have already done i.e.
Male/Female/Trans MC
Dom/Sub
Transformed John/Dom John
Obedient slut Penny/Dom Penny, and so much more.

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
How do i grow my characters penis size and whats the max and can i have both huge tits and big dick?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How do i grow my characters penis size and whats the max and can i have both huge tits and big dick?
Just keep progressing with the story, once a certain event occurs you'll be able to adjust some of your parameters in the crafting section in your lab.

Now a question for myself:

Anyone have a complete list of females (including ones you make)? I wanna know before I make certain decisions. Also, how far can we get with Tasha? I think I've hit a roadblock in chapter 4 and don't know if there's anything else available.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
What is the version of "the Guide"? I want to see if it's being updated or not

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Didn't know about the cap, but I'm curious about this, too. What do you consider milestones?
at some point if you look at charakter and there Points, there apears a description, starting with neutral, but they change and with that the dialogues and events change t my knowledge!?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
at some point if you look at charakter and there Points, there apears a description, starting with neutral, but they change and with that the dialogues and events change t my knowledge!?
That’s connected to dosing. I believe Corruption is a largely unutilized stat in the current build of the game.

Oct 8, 2020
That’s connected to dosing. I believe Corruption is a largely unutilized stat in the current build of the game.
I know if you get Dakota to a higher corruption, her dialogue changes a little bit in some of the random events (talking about Mom's recent change in behavior at home).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, at the future will it be possible to remove the futa out of Tasha?

I remember having nightmares for days due that. I recall being "heck yeah, finally going to nail this babe" and suddenly "oh my god help! run!" I nearly had an heart attack because of that.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just curious, at the future will it be possible to remove the futa out of Tasha?

I remember having nightmares for days due that. I recall being "heck yeah, finally going to nail this babe" and suddenly "oh my god help! run!" I nearly had an heart attack because of that.
Since she's not a futa, no.

She was changed into being a trans-woman, instead of originally a woman who fucks with a strap-on, and is staying that way unless Westane decides otherwise.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes