dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
The only thing I can think of is to get him to hook up with Chanel.

That said, there are hints that Chris is not actually "on your side," like he might be trying to infiltrate the Company through you, and that'll be revealed in future chapters. In which case, befriending him might have other implications.
I always figured he was either a Fed investigating the company, from a rival firm or someone from security at HQ. NO way he is just an "old friend" from school.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
How to stop John from dominating Penny?
End him.

No. Seriously. End him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always figured he was either a Fed investigating the company, from a rival firm or someone from security at HQ. NO way he is just an "old friend" from school.
I usually get bored with the Chris line and just leave it...I haven't explored it far enough to know what happens with it.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I usually get bored with the Chris line and just leave it...I haven't explored it far enough to know what happens with it.
Last playthrough I met with him a few times to see if I could spike his beer or something but nothing yet. Figure it's just unfinished content at this point.

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
Last playthrough I met with him a few times to see if I could spike his beer or something but nothing yet. Figure it's just unfinished content at this point.
If you go to the commons and bring him a beer he can get a check to read you as submissive and start you on the "bad" route. If you go with him to the bathroom and are not submissive on the first time, you can assert dominance. If you get the random event and are not submissive, you can drug him and start on the "good" route. Once on a set route, just go to the commons to buy him beers to spike.

The good route is the mostly complete one. The bad route has content with Penny but seems to be incomplete.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
If you go to the commons and bring him a beer he can get a check to read you as submissive and start you on the "bad" route. If you go with him to the bathroom and are not submissive on the first time, you can assert dominance. If you get the random event and are not submissive, you can drug him and start on the "good" route. Once on a set route, just go to the commons to buy him beers to spike.

The good route is the mostly complete one. The bad route has content with Penny but seems to be incomplete.
You´re talking about that Jonny guy, what he was talking about was tat Chris dude, your "friend" that you can go out to drink with some days of the week. Since i never saw anything interesting with that guy i just gave up on him, i even though he could be a sexual partner to a female MC or a even eventual gay relationship, one way or another i really don´t care about that guy, but if he is indeed some "enemy in disguise" like some were theorizing above, then he will start becoming interesting, its clear he´s far from being ready in the game, now he´s just a waste of time.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
great game. is there any move to designed characters or will he keep using clips and photos?
AFAIK, the pictures will be both drawn and the pics/animations we've got currently.
The intent (I think) is to "replace" with commissioned art, and keep the current images as an option we get to choose.

I do remember seeing someone post one of Westane's Patreon posts showing the current plans for the art, and I'm fine with either.
Well, at least with everyone but the Mother and Ms Dee. Ava Addams & Sophie Dee... Needs moar Addams & Dee!

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Wait, he actually becomes a woman? I thought his body shape just became more feminine and he started to cross dress but kept his dick.
Full on transformation. At least that's what he's done in my games.

If you do the full conversion (unless there's something else) he thinks it's his idea and wants to become a full woman.

Once I have the Chanel change, I've never had the Dom event happen with Penny again...so dunno.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
After some digging into the code I discovered that you can enable the Patreon package by added a line in the code during a common action e.g. the intro to the game

Open the html file in a text editor like Notepad++ or Sublime (both free and great tools)
Slap this line in after line 8722 "<<set $PatreonCrate.enabled to true>>"
And you should be good to go

Further base changes can be made by changing the values in the lines following line 27186 which are the player initialize values, meaning new games will have these values
Or you could just type in 'BACKER' in the notes section during character creation, like has been said many times prior in this topic.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
How to stop John from dominating Penny?
Best way i found is never trigger the scene in the lab. If you don't trigger the scene with him fucking
penny you're good

Instead wait until he invites you to the bathroom and tell him off or show your alpha donger

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
For v5.2.22 is there any new content or is it just bugfixes?
Main thing I saw in notes got me to redownload is you can now bang penny in the office more then just that one time. That got me sold for another download. I like penny the most so yeah I was sold on it from that.

And yeah you got dominate and drug John I never seen him fuck penny once but I did turn him into a woman slut last time I played...

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Anyone got any idea when he will start using commissioned art or where to find some examples of what/the artist he intend to use? Not that I mind real pics, but when ever stuff like this is promised, it does peak my interest for good and bad reasons.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes