Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Been awhile since I've been in here but was it possible to have John be feminizated but not turn into a girl if that makes sense? Mostly just looking at gregers picture with the bottom boy status. (unless they've not gotten to that part yet)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Been awhile since I've been in here but was it possible to have John be feminizated but not turn into a girl if that makes sense? Mostly just looking at gregers picture with the bottom boy status. (unless they've not gotten to that part yet)
John's sub path is partially implemented but incomplete, still missing the final stages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does the route actually lead to him being feminized, or will he still look male and just have the male/male media?
There's no feminization/sissification on his sub path AFAIK, for now anyway. Just the straight up M2F gender switch with the Chanel path(s?).

Don't know if anything in that direction is planned.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
There's no feminization/sissification on his sub path AFAIK, for now anyway. Just the straight up M2F gender switch with the Chanel path(s?).

Don't know if anything in that direction is planned.
Unfortunate, I like feminization. I want to put him in chastity and make him grow breasts

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I just got to the Pit. All Pit settings are default. I have 3 slaves to start, Lauren, Sarina, and Ella.

Here is Ella's description: "Ella is a young, adult female with very long, blonde hair. She has a pair of average breasts and a nice, shaved pussy."

Yet when I went to train vaginal skill, she was taken into surgery and "given a vagina".

Something seems wrong with that scenario, but I can't put my finger on it...

• Haha
Reactions: DrPoods

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Another issue with the Pit. Training Sarina in anal skills: " Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: hasBalls is not defined "

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Man, the Pit just keeps giving!

Ella is trained to dominate... Ella!

"Today, Ella will be joined by Ella.

You instruct Ella to sit quietly and wait while you go and retrieve her partner for this session. After a moment, you return with Ella and close the door behind you. As Ella watches in silence, you have Ella get on her hands and knees, presenting her ass to Ella. "

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Sigh, no matter how many times Ella is taken to surgery to get a functional vagina, every vaginal training sends her back to the surgery.

*edit* this applies to Lauren as well. Maybe all females need continual surgery to receive vaginas?

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I just got to the Pit. All Pit settings are default. I have 3 slaves to start, Lauren, Sarina, and Ella.

Here is Ella's description: "Ella is a young, adult female with very long, blonde hair. She has a pair of average breasts and a nice, shaved pussy."

Yet when I went to train vaginal skill, she was taken into surgery and "given a vagina".

Something seems wrong with that scenario, but I can't put my finger on it...
This should be fixed in 5.6.1a, which is up on Westane's site/patreon.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why can't I dose Diana further? Like I can't dose her beyond giving you a blowjob, and when the option to dose her appears, it disappears as soon as you click on it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Why can't I dose Diana further? Like I can't dose her beyond giving you a blowjob, and when the option to dose her appears, it disappears as soon as you click on it.
Her content is being redone. Nothing doing currently.

Feb 6, 2018
I have a question maybe 1 year ago MC could forced fuck AVA WITHOUT ANY SIRUM ( DID the dev changed it ? )
I just remembered TFGames has a lot of version downloads, so you'd have to go through and find the version if you want those scenes but the drawback is all the updates

Not TF but good enough-

Last edited:

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
In every dream sequence with Saya there seems to be an error:

Error: <<pic>>: error within widget code (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'name'))

At the third sequence (i think it was the third dream..) you only get that error with no other text or option to keep things moving.

This happens in both online options, no idea if downloading the game makes a difference and i found nothing about this error when searching the thread

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
In every dream sequence with Saya there seems to be an error:

Error: <<pic>>: error within widget code (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'name'))

At the third sequence (i think it was the third dream..) you only get that error with no other text or option to keep things moving.

This happens in both online options, no idea if downloading the game makes a difference and i found nothing about this error when searching the thread
I used the local version and those dreams had no errors.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes