Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
That will also be in 6.2. John will become quite malleable...
Rad! If there's pending non-player sissification or trans content that'll be something to look forward to. The way you're talking about it, I almost wonder if John's going to undergo a similar incident that the player goes through, but that seems a bit overcomplex for a side character so I might be reaching a little bit.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Rad! If there's pending non-player sissification or trans content that'll be something to look forward to. The way you're talking about it, I almost wonder if John's going to undergo a similar incident that the player goes through, but that seems a bit overcomplex for a side character so I might be reaching a little bit.
You can already transform John in the game currently. Westane is just hinting that you may have a wider amount of options in the future.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
You can already transform John in the game currently. Westane is just hinting that you may have a wider amount of options in the future.
I'm aware you can turn John straight into a woman, that's a bit different from a trans or sissification TF which I was referring to. Not Trans as in "Transitioned entirely through soft sci-fi to the other gender"

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
After having started a new playthrough, i couldn't help but notice that this one might be the most bugges version so far. Nothing major. Just missing images and folders. And no, i am not missing any of the folders, have downloaded them all.

Would really love it if the next update cleared all of these. Some of the bugs encountered were: missing images-Penny5.jpg and a few other specific images like these. In some instances whole folders were missing like for eg, when the pc becomes a trans sissy. The game didn't break, obviously but the images simply weren't showing. Please clear this up in the next update

Sorrow_421

Nov 20, 2018
Just a quick question. I know you can play as a man or woman, but can you be submissive in this game or you are only dominant and corrupt others?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Just a quick question. I know you can play as a man or woman, but can you be submissive in this game or you are only dominant and corrupt others?
You can be submissive but most characters only have scenes for it if you're caged (don't know about fem protag options), otherwise for most characters even if you're submissive it'll default to a domineering scene.

Reactions: Sorrow_421

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Both download links in op only contain the updates, there is no base file.

The mega link for base file only contains the update.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
If you look at two other donwlinks they are 1.6Gb and Mega is round 58Mb.....
was just about to post that, downloading from workupload as I type.

Although the point I was making out is that the mega file is not the base file just an update file.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Alot new updates!! Nice.. Well i dont like those so much Penny or John turning So that useless.., but its still nice to get this "game" more full and more stuff on it!!

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes