May 28, 2018
Honestly, I'd prefer an alternate Mega Link for the patches, because my connection sucks and it's a mission to dl pretty much anything without something similar to what Mega offers. To give you an idea, it sometimes takes an hour or so to dl 50MB files, and that's if the connection suddenly doesn't cut for whatever godforsaken reason.

This is just something to keep in mind.

Enteras

Jun 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got a little problem with Penny, I chose to get her on the submissive path, but no sex(romance) scene triggers. I gave her all the serum available, but I can't do a thing except increase friendly relationship.

Is this normal ? Did I miss something ?

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Can you play the game without the image pack update? That link is always breaking for me and I can't download it.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Where is the dominant Penny path?I've tried using search but I'm still having trouble. Is it the slutty path instead of the obiedence path?

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Regarding cheats, I didn't see any additional fields during character creation? Not sure how to enter any codes...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i meant to ask a while ago but i forgot - what are the different paths you go when dosing (or not) the branch boss?

* no dose - dominated by her?
* show tits - bimbo?
* suck him off - dominating her?
* more friendly - I guess is the love path

CS

Apr 30, 2017
Just like most html games, you need the latest html file (6.1), and the images folder, both need to be inside the same folder so the html file can find the images while you're playing.

should look like this :]
Hey Guys I got my game to look just like that but still can't see the check marks.
Not sure if this might be part of the problem but when I extract the base pack I get two messages

1. Unexpected end of data
2. Data error : pics/sister/sexff1.gif

Any help?

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
@CS : you probably didn't download/unpack the images correctly, you first need the base pack, and on top of it you unpack the patch, just allow overwriting when asked, I suspect you only downloaded the patch ?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
1- Download the base pack and extract.
2- Download the update pack and extract overwriting when necessary.
3- Download the html file and put it on the root folder.
4- Open the html file to start playing.

Just follow these instructions as stated in OP.

CS

Apr 30, 2017
@CS : you probably didn't download/unpack the images correctly, you first need the base pack, and on top of it you unpack the patch, just allow overwriting when asked, I suspect you only downloaded the patch ?
Nope I got the base image (1.6 GB) the patch update (58.5 MB) and the the Company 6.1 (901 KB). I extract all 3 then copy the files from the update into the base image overwriting when asked. Then put the html file in the same folder. I can see the first image(the buildings) but when I get to the page with the check marks there's no checks just the little image where a check should be.

Nevermind I got it now. Thanks all

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes