Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Actually it's never. Westane has stated the final game will only take place over a few months. You might see mention of a child in one of the games endings, but it's just going to be a minor mention. Pregnancy in this game is, and will probably always be just some flavor text.
Which is kinda weird though, I mean there are chems there that can instantly change body parts and change someone from a macho man to a slut with ovaries and all overnight, so a little accellerated pregnancy (or abortion if you miss a pill and don't want your mom's kid) doesn't exactly seem out of bounds...

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Which is kinda weird though, I mean there are chems there that can instantly change body parts and change someone from a macho man to a slut with ovaries and all overnight, so a little accellerated pregnancy (or abortion if you miss a pill and don't want your mom's kid) doesn't exactly seem out of bounds...
It's mostly because Westane doesn't want to adjust any scenes to account for how far along someone's pregnancy might be.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Can't blame him. You got Ava, Dakota, Penny, Diana and Sophia at the moment plus the store clerks will be possible in the future as well as Ms. Ann. That's ten people to keep track of regarding pregnancy.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Public is out on Thursday plus a bunch of other stuff will be talked about. Keep your eyes out for Thursday's post.

Reactions: L7Bear

tmargiotta4

Jul 18, 2018
Can't seem to get game to work with images. Extracted base image pack to pics folder but images don't work. Anyone have the same problem?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Can't seem to get game to work with images. Extracted base image pack to pics folder but images don't work. Anyone have the same problem?
Windows:
The folder with "TheCompany.html" file should have a "pics" subfolder
The "pics" subfolder should have a "README.txt" file and 39 subfolders ("action","actors","ash"..."veruca")

lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
on the company i think where they have were you can change ava and datoko to stepmom and stepsis they should also put wife and daughter

Reactions: Apostate

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane is talking about Penny's new content in 6.1.3 as well as John in 6.2. There was also a new build out today. Mainly bug fixes but it's all stable now

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Even with no pregnancy content in the midst of the game it would be great to have some kind of epilogue at game end where it mattered.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Any way to change it back to Mother/Sister from Step Mother/Step Sister without starting an new game?
Unless you activated the Dev Console before hand I don't think so. To activate the Dev Console you have to enter a cheat in the character creation screen.

hsonorb

Apr 23, 2019
Great game, I played the story mode 3 times already. Quite a lot of replayability.
A few issues? Or maybe features? IDK.

- You can still "date" your lab assistance (on weekends), even if she becomes john's pet. That kept me thinking, you can't keep her serum storyline going if she does becomes his pet, right?
- 3 Playthroughs and Tasha hasn't brought me my god damn coffee! That bitch! such a slacker.
- You can keep shrinking you "tiny clit" even when it reaches the smallest size.
- Tranny Sissy Bimbo, Tranny Bimbo, and Bimbo all have the same "portrait"?
- Sophie gave me her number, doesn't matter the time I call her, I always lose rep with her, its a rep check that you need to reach with her before you call her?
- If you go Dom router for John, you still get the option to doze Tasha's coffee with the "Can't do that while John behave the way he does" But there is no way to change John behaviour, maybe a change on the dialogue to "This is as far as she goes" or something between those lines?

With that said, keep up the good work!

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
- 3 Playthroughs and Tasha hasn't brought me my god damn coffee! That bitch! such a slacker.
Because you're not in the office when she's bringing your coffee... In the Early Morning.
Specifically, you need to go to the office during the early morning timeslot, go to the lab and choose wait for Penny to arrive. Took me a while to figure that out.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Any way to change it back to Mother/Sister from Step Mother/Step Sister without starting an new game?
This seems to work:

Open a console (F12 in most browsers) and enter the commands:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.mom.isBlood = true
SugarCube.State.variables.sister.isBlood = true
The variable isBlood determines whether you're blood relations. Changing it from false to true should get rid of those unwanted steps.

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
This seems to work:

Open a console (F12 in most browsers) and enter the commands:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.mom.isBlood = true
SugarCube.State.variables.sister.isBlood = true
The variable isBlood determines whether you're blood relations. Changing it from false to true should get rid of those unwanted steps.
Works! Thank you so much. Somebody, give this man an award!

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes