deskald

Apr 20, 2018
How to revert the vagina to penis?
I tried the increasing penis medicine nut I have lost only my virginity pussy.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Do things to increase masculine traits, like wearing masculine clothing, identifying as a male and, most importantly, wear and use a strapon (which you can buy from the sex toy shop). Try to avoid performing sex acts that make you feel feminine.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
In addition to what subaru_sama said, make sure not to get pregnant, if you get pregnant as female you are stuck that way permanently (due to no abortion mechanics in the game, and your form would need a uterus once you got pregnant). Julia the Nurse can give you a shot that keeps that from happening for a while.

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Do things to increase masculine traits, like wearing masculine clothing, identifying as a male and, most importantly, wear and use a strapon (which you can buy from the sex toy shop). Try to avoid performing sex acts that make you feel feminine.
Thanks, I'll try but it's hard performing masculine sex with a limp penis or vagina. ;P
I'll buy a strap-on.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog update for The Company. Seems like Westane is adding 2 new systems to the game that will help make content be adjusted and plugged in more faster than ever. On top of that there is now a repository coming that better allows characters to be customized for scenes.

Edit: Slight correction. A Backer Build will be out by the end of the month and the actual 6.1.3 will be out about mid August. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Can i run this game on android? Cuz i dowloaded every file but it doesnt detect the images :/

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Can i run this game on android? Cuz i dowloaded every file but it doesnt detect the images :/
Searching this thread for the term "android" would both answer your question as well as supply you with a potential solution, and as an added bonus you wouldn't of needed to wait almost 2 hours for a rely.

• Love
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Alris

Oct 1, 2017
How far can you go with sister and mother without using serum? (Without resorting to rape)

Last edited:

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
How far can you go with sister and mother without using serum? (Without resorting to rape)
To regular family stuff basically. So absolutely nothing at all other than nice family nights and regular goodnights. The serum is kinda the point of the game after all.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
To regular family stuff basically. So absolutely nothing at all other than nice family nights and regular goodnights. The serum is kinda the point of the game after all.
This is not exactly true. You can increase their corruption/lust stat at the cost of lowering their relationship stat, and this will, at least if you build back up the relationship stat, allow them to go further with you without giving them serums. Increasing their submissiveness may have an impact on this too. The serums just speed it all along rapidly and make it so that you can increase their lust stat without lowering the relationship. There are at least some scenes which won't fire without having given specific serums, but you can definitely get it on heavily with them without having given any if you're really determined.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Alris

Oct 1, 2017
I understand, but I was curious about potential alterations to flow of the game and events since I've run through it a few times over a bunch of builds.

Reactions: Zurrlock

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Another blog update from Westane. This one is great though, the interactive scenes are getting reworked and there are now quite a few additions to the general dialogues. 6.1.3 is shaping up to be amazing! More so than even 6.1. Make sure to look it over as I said there is a lot of great stuff that Westane talks about.

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes