DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
So old saves don't work properly. Since I'm getting a lot of error messages at the "save the game here" page which I had before.

shoty

Apr 27, 2017
I think that with the new option system almost all images regarding Penny are broken ¿maybe a problem with names?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Thank you! But right now im a Bimbo and I want to stay as a Sissy, how can I change?
Well either hit the <<go backwards in the game history>> button until you undo the transformation into a bimbo then enter the line from above, or keep playing but play differently (not sure how you could trigger a transformation from bimbo to sissy though).

You can also try to change your character with the debug menu, unlock it with
SugarCube.State.active.variables.game.unlockDebug = true
and open it from the bar on the left. Go into character creation and create your sissy.
But:
PLEASE do not report any issues with the debug menu! It's a broken playground full of broken dreams, so it's expected that very little will work as intended here.

Be advised, any actions taken here will almost definitely have apocalyptic effects on your playthrough. It's recommended you save before touching anything!
Undoing the change by changing the variables is unadvisable as there are far too many variables (gender, gender2, hasdick, dicksize, haspussy, ...) making it highly likely to miss a critical one.

Better to start over and this time not activating forced player transformation.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I thought on doing that even tho im on chapter 4 I dont mind playing all over again but, how do I go from Male to Sissy without forced transformation?
Forced just means you get no say in if you are transformed or not. Unless you lock your gender (that's the switch that appears if you do not select forced transformation, see above) you still get the gender change dreams but get a choice if you want to embrace the transformation or not.
Basically it's:
forced: you get no choice
not forced, not gender lock: you get a choice
not forced, gender lock: you dont get transformed

Also if at the game start you select that you have played the game before, you can input cheats during character creation, enter BESTBOI to start as a sissy.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Very fun game though I think by going full Walter White I have missed most of the content I will have to play through again. Though I did find I really didn’t struggle much with the other characters while playing out my drug making fantasies, are encounters more contentious that way?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
ok I'm not sure if its just me but when i started a new game it hits a error that won't let me play at all anyone else have this issue and if so do you know a way to fix it?
also has anyone posted bugfix yet?
thanks in advance for those that try to help

rez111

Apr 10, 2019
anyone know what triggers the cuckold content with John and Penny? I used to get it by dosing her then sucking off John, and he would take her, but not happening anymore

airze

Feb 8, 2018
anyone know what triggers the cuckold content with John and Penny? I used to get it by dosing her then sucking off John, and he would take her, but not happening anymore
i believe you need to be ether in a chastity belt or on the sissy route not sure
if this is wrong I'm sorry but that is something iv never gone for my self and have no real interest in so i can only tell you its not in the dom path

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I like the new interaction menu with Penny and can't wait to see it implemented with all the other characters. After having an exchange with Penny then going to another character the old way seems clunky. Although it was nice when it first came out, I am a fan of the new version.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
another update with barely any new content.
It was said that this update would be focused on back-end improvements so stop complaining when it was clearly stated, following updates will be towards more content, and frankly can't wait to see more john dom route

Reactions: aa14

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
While that's often the case, I don't really think it's true here. I thought the poll was fine, but I knew going in that the dom John route was probably going to win, there is a lot of support for it. I have zero interest in that path myself, however, so I'll be taking a pass on these updates until next year it looks like.

My vote was for mental transformation, which came in dead last by a huge margin. That's just how it goes.
Half of the options were worded in such a way that pushed for what won any many of the things that you had to vote on didn't have an option for "I'm not interested in this content" it was a garbage poll. Honestly this upcoming work and the slow as fuck rate of dev have put this game down into the garbage tier with many others.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Half of the options were worded in such a way that pushed for what won any many of the things that you had to vote on didn't have an option for "I'm not interested in this content" it was a garbage poll. Honestly this upcoming work and the slow as fuck rate of dev have put this game down into the garbage tier with many others.
No, you're talking about the survey. That's a different thing, and I completely agree with you that some of those were worded poorly.

The poll in question was very straightforward, and just asked which John content you wanted first, "Dom John", "Mentally Transformed John", or "Physically Transformed John". And Dom John won that poll handily.

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
No, you're talking about the survey. That's a different thing, and I completely agree with you that some of those were worded poorly.

The poll in question was very straightforward, and just asked which John content you wanted first, "Dom John", "Mentally Transformed John", or "Physically Transformed John". And Dom John won that poll handily.
Lmao handily, it won by 1 percent over physical transformation and that was bullshit because the people who voted for mental clearly would have taken physical as a second choice at a much higher rate over dom.

Reactions: Julius
3.90 star(s) 71 Votes