Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah that's the end of content at the moment, but playing dominant is a lot more funner than being a sub. That's an opinion.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
First Blog Update for 2020.

Westane talks about setting up the Version numbers differently going forward, the Diana and Dom John update that should be out by the end of the month, and plans to talk about the new Wardrobe system very soon which is supposed to have new mechanics attached to it.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I hope after this update they are getting off the cuckold content train for a little bit, I remember when they were talking about overhauling John I asked if making him a sissy or trans would be an option and it was strongly suggested it would be part of the overhaul. A quarter of a year later and surprise surprise, the future content map makes literally no mention of any such thing in the foreseeable future, let alone any time soon.

It's not even a matter of voting, it was all between the already existing full female transformation, normal gay content, and dominant in the polls, with a weirdly skewed way of asking some of the questions, not that it mattered to me because none of what was asked about on the polls particularly interested me. It seems like they eventually plan to have John able to make a harem out of literally every available character, I can only hope that patreon voters don't steamroll it all happening before they actually flesh out the original direction of the game with the main character developing a harem :/

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I hope after this update they are getting off the cuckold content train for a little bit, I remember when they were talking about overhauling John I asked if making him a sissy or trans would be an option and it was strongly suggested it would be part of the overhaul. A quarter of a year later and surprise surprise, the future content map makes literally no mention of any such thing in the foreseeable future, let alone any time soon.

It's not even a matter of voting, it was all between the already existing full female transformation, normal gay content, and dominant in the polls, with a weirdly skewed way of asking some of the questions, not that it mattered to me because none of what was asked about on the polls particularly interested me. It seems like they eventually plan to have John able to make a harem out of literally every available character, I can only hope that patreon voters don't steamroll it all happening before they actually flesh out the original direction of the game with the main character developing a harem :/
Actually that is the plan. Westane was getting kind of tired of being on John for so long so the plan will be to start spreading content around more rather than just 1 character getting stuff. Once Dom John is more or less done with the current Chapter selection Westane will move on to Sub John and Nice Guy John BUT those won't be the only updates going forward. Like this next update does have Dom John content but it also has a lot of Diana on top of it. Soon we will also be getting Ava and Dakota updates as well.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Actually that is the plan. Westane was getting kind of tired of being on John for so long so the plan will be to start spreading content around more rather than just 1 character getting stuff. Once Dom John is more or less done with the current Chapter selection Westane will move on to Sub John and Nice Guy John BUT those won't be the only updates going forward. Like this next update does have Dom John content but it also has a lot of Diana on top of it. Soon we will also be getting Ava and Dakota updates as well.
Seeing ids believing, in this case. Sorry if that comes across as more than a little jaded. It's how it seems to be for a while now: WYSIWYG.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Seeing ids believing, in this case. Sorry if that comes across as more than a little jaded. It's how it seems to be for a while now: WYSIWYG.
Nah you're good dude. This next update will showcase what Westane is planning to do for future updates. It should be ready by the end of the month aka end of January. Next weeks Blog Update will have more info on it.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to get all the new achievements that were added recently?

On a related note, for Bad Ender, where do we get the MCS X formula now? You used to just find it in the lab after a certain point, but it's not showing up for me now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Another news update from Westane.

This week goes into Wardrobe 2.0 and all of it's changes, additions, and revamps.

On top of this Westane talks about the new Transformation system which gives the following:

Complete gender transformations will now require a serum interaction from the player
No more randomly waking up with new bits​
A new stat will be added to the game, "Mind", to govern the MC's control over slipping into gender states
Mind and Arousal will govern the Bimbo transformation while Mind and Dominance will govern the Sissy transformation​
Next week we will be back to talking about Diana's update and some of the things that Westane has been teasing on the Discord. Read the full blog update here:

Reactions: Reij

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Update from Westane.

There will be a writing contest and the winner will be able to write a scene for The Company. Pitch Submissions begin on Feb14th (Valentines Day).

Westane will be hosting a 2nd AMA of which will be the place where the winning ideas will be read live.

Diana update will be out next week.
- Focuses on Diana and Tasha
-Content is actually more pulled away from John's meaning you don't have to play through Johns content to see it.

More can be read here.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Hey does anyone know, if you take "Sophie's Romance Route" and eventually get to "Have her want to start spending time with you outside the office" are you able to ever have sex with her? I haven't been able to take her out except a few times during the week-end - situations in which sex isn't an option and haven't been able to take her out after work hours.
Is the only path in which you can have sex with her to follow "Dominant Sophie Route"? Could anyone please confirm?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
As I understand it, the romance Sophie route will eventually lead to an interactive sex scene, but it's not in the game yet. Currently, if you follow the submissive Sophie path, she'll start having sex with you in her office at lunch our, but it's a non interactive scene.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Hey does anyone know, if you take "Sophie's Romance Route" and eventually get to "Have her want to start spending time with you outside the office" are you able to ever have sex with her? I haven't been able to take her out except a few times during the week-end - situations in which sex isn't an option and haven't been able to take her out after work hours.
Is the only path in which you can have sex with her to follow "Dominant Sophie Route"? Could anyone please confirm?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes