desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I agree with the people exhausted with the focus on John. It's a combination of non-optional NTR/cuck content and just adds too little gameplay and story compared to the effort and fiddliness it adds. Was this voted on via Patreon??? I have no idea why we keep getting his updates.
Because HTML Transformation genre has a very big sissification following I guess. I enjoy games where MC is a Dom (especially incest stuff) and also NTR stuff. It might seem like opposites of a spectrum, but they actually share very much in common. Women are dominated by men. I really can't get into sissification though. Too gay.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Been lurking for a while, first time posting; anyone know if the writer ever reads this thread? There were a few oddities I wasn’t sure if were purposeful.

I agree with the people exhausted with the focus on John. It's a combination of non-optional NTR/cuck content and just adds too little gameplay and story compared to the effort and fiddliness it adds. Was this voted on via Patreon??? I have no idea why we keep getting his updates.
To be fair, it makes some sense that a writer might want to get a full path done without taking breaks to work on something else, so that he can maintain focus on his plan. Obviously not every writer works this way, but I think I remember hearing before that this one does, and I can’t fault him for it if it’s how he works best. And I think he’s working by himself, which would explain why these routes take so long to finish work on.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Guess it's gonna be instantly turning him into bare-bones content chanel every play-through for the foreseeable future for me.
You and me both. I'm hoping for it to be fleshed out in the future and maybe, just maybe we'll be able to turn Tasha back into a real girl like she was at release sometime in that far-flung future. Yes I'm still salty about that change -_-

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I guess I am one of those fans who like the dom, douchebag John route. Haven't had a chance to play the latest update yet. But yeah, am more looking forward to when John dom's Ava and Dakota as well. That could really be fun.

I lost my saves from last time, so will just play the game from the start once again. That way too I can try different options to start out with. Looking forward to playing it again!

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
That is 100% correct. As long as you see "Your relationship with X has been lowered" or whatever the wording is... it means you're doing something against their will (Stepmom/Mom and Stepsister/Sister) but you can slowly get there with serums and patience without doing that. Did it a bunch of times because I've played through this game over 30 times I believe...
Can't wait for updates...
Since you have played through so many times I was wondering whether you have discovered a purpose so far for the character, Chris. For me I have only seen him as a way to waste time I could have used getting relationship or corruption points with someone else.

Reactions: Engelstein

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Not that I am complaining but with all these dom updates, I won't be surprised if the mc himself/herself/(anything else) gets brainwashed and turned into a mindless sex slave for The Company!

• Haha
Reactions: JimMorrison19

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Since you have played through so many times I was wondering whether you have discovered a purpose so far for the character, Chris. For me I have only seen him as a way to waste time I could have used getting relationship or corruption points with someone else.
Chris is being set up for more content in the future. I am sure I've seen it mentioned somewhere that he will end up being a potential love interest.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Not that I am complaining but with all these dom updates, I won't be surprised if the mc himself/herself/(anything else) gets brainwashed and turned into a mindless sex slave for The Company!
If when the MC investigates the death of the sex slaves he selects Diana as the perpetrator instead of Julia that is what happens to him/her. In one playthrough I did a save right before he made he selected Julia and tried all the alternate results. None of them are good.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
First time downloading this game. Read a few of the current comments.

Question - This whole " Dom John route " thingy. Does it apply to both male and female protag? or just one of them?
I am guessing male means NTR? So female is mindless sex slave?

Also how does this trigger?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
First time downloading this game. Read a few of the current comments.

Question - This whole " Dom John route " thingy. Does it apply to both male and female protag? or just one of them?
I am guessing male means NTR? So female is mindless sex slave?

Also how does this trigger?
I only tried it once. When I did it the MC was either female or shemale. I don't remember which. It triggers by starting the game submissive and not using serum on John early on. Once you give in to him it doesn't matter how much you restore your dominance he wins. I would only pursue it out of curiosity unless you enjoy seeing arrogant bullies triumph.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Chris is being set up for more content in the future. I am sure I've seen it mentioned somewhere that he will end up being a potential love interest.
Oh yeah, I know about the bad ends. What I was speculating was the active submission of the mc to the point where they willingly submit / get auctioned. Maybe that could create some kinda spin-off story. Life as a slave somewhere in a universe where institutions like The Company exist.

Just some ideas but maybe the mc could then try and fight to regain control or delve deeper into the debauchery! (my personal fav!)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have played this game many times, but until today I thought the only way you could go beyond November 2nd was Bad Ender where you read Penny's notes and create the MCS-X. I was wrong. Somehow in this one I have Ms Dee as a Dom who gets more Dom the more serum she takes. So far I am on November 6th and counting. I think I will save and wait until the next release after the next time Ms Dee asks the MC out. If that doesn't happen by November 20th I will stop and save then.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes