jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
For lazy ones
THE COMPANY – UPDATE 3.2.3 – PUBLIC RELEASE
Posted on April 9, 2020 by

Update 3.2.3 has been officially released! Confused about the update number? Check out post explaining the change!
Release Notes
Click for Update 3.2.3 release notes
Links
( )
– The Company – Update 3.2.3
NOTE: Update 3.2.3 made a number of changes to consolidate images in the game. As a result, after upgrading to Image Pack 18 from a previous image pack, there will be several unused images in the Tasha folder. If you have the bandwidth, this would be a good time to re-download the Image Pack Base to save a bit of space.
– Image Pack Base v18 – (Download if you’re starting fresh)
– Image Pack Update v18 – (Download if you’re coming from recent version)
For additional image pack downloads, as well as information regarding image pack support, see .

Reactions: Reij and Dixon Butz

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
style... lotta the accessories don't really have a lot of use yet... sidenote. can we get dom-John without Tasha? I'm not that into futa if I'm honest xD

sarashi

May 4, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get to that route of john where he practically found out about the dosing of penny and is abusing that now ?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
meanwhile, people who prefer Dakota/Ava/Penny(or anyone but John/Chanel):

(i don't wanna sound mean, it's just...it's been a while since an update on them XD and i know the dev's plan...so i know that i'm going to wait at least until June for Dakota and Ava's content...still sad that I've to wait so much XD)

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
meanwhile, people who prefer Dakota/Ava/Penny(or anyone but John/Chanel):

(i don't wanna sound mean, it's just...it's been a while since an update on them XD and i know that the dev's plan...so we're going to wait at least until June for Dakota and Ava's content...still sad that I've too wait so much XD)
I feel you.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
SO this thread is super long and even search give tons of answers, SO my Question is, does being pregnant do anything other then make you stuck as female? Also the MC should get to cage people, particularly John. But I guess putting a cage on ma and having go nuts would be fun too...

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
no real effect to pregnancy yet... And, if someone could please answer me on the whole Dom-John avoid tasha thing I'd be grateful?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
What is an ISS event? and how do you get them? i finished John route but i have no idea if i even got them, i am about to start the Chanel route now so i am wondering.

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
SO this thread is super long and even search give tons of answers, SO my Question is, does being pregnant do anything other then make you stuck as female? Also the MC should get to cage people, particularly John. But I guess putting a cage on ma and having go nuts would be fun too...
Pregnancy will never have any in game effects other than locking you into female. The time frame of the game's story makes it too short for that. The dev said pregnancy will be an extra sentence or two in the endings and that's it.
no real effect to pregnancy yet... And, if someone could please answer me on the whole Dom-John avoid tasha thing I'd be grateful?
Not currently, and pretty sure it won't be an option in the future either. Tasha is too wound up into John's story to avoid her. She's also one of the dev's preferred characters.
What is an ISS event? and how do you get them? i finished John route but i have no idea if i even got them, i am about to start the Chanel route now so i am wondering.
ISS events are just the text events where you choose options instead of having a stamina meter that you gradually deplete.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I have not played since I guess v3 (the version tagging was changed since I played). I assume the way you avoid getting cucked and johns dom route is by dosing him while in a Dominant state correct? being submissive while dosing him will only lead you down the harsher road. correct?

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes