WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
I think I already have an idea why, but why bother making pronunciation buttons if you're going to tie pronunciation to gender identity?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What kind of Incest Password ???
Like incest was deleted, but it can be returned with a password?
It's now in cheats.

1. Start a new game
2. Say you've played before
3. Create your character and turn on cheats.
4. Last one, Oedipus turns on Incest.

This was the only way Patreon would allow Westane to have his page open. This is the only way to turn incest on now

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
It's now in cheats.

1. Start a new game
2. Say you've played before
3. Create your character and turn on cheats.
4. Last one, Oedipus turns on Incest.

This was the only way Patreon would allow Westane to have his page open. This is the only way to turn incest on now
Would be a good idea to add that on page 1.

repurta

May 16, 2024
is there a way to have the game not automatically change your gender? im ok with the character changing from male to trans/sissy/bimbo but the cock randomly disappearing and a pussy forming is a little much without intentionally having a procedure or something. that and i have a huge chastity fetish...

sorry if this was answered before, couldnt find a FAQ and the search function wasnt helpful.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
is there a way to have the game not automatically change your gender? im ok with the character changing from male to trans/sissy/bimbo but the cock randomly disappearing and a pussy forming is a little much without intentionally having a procedure or something. that and i have a huge chastity fetish...

sorry if this was answered before, couldnt find a FAQ and the search function wasnt helpful.
disabled forced transformations when beginning the game

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020

During the first week, you'll get a dream with Saya where you have the choice to enable/disable force player transformations.
Choosing to disable doesn't prevent all transformations. You simply get the choice to accept or reject them when they occur. Dom John is an exception. He will force you to be a female bimbo eventually regardless of your choice.

repurta

May 16, 2024
is there a backup receptionist i should be finding?

will tasha ever use me for something other than oral?

has anyone done the math on if its more efficient to buy lab upgrades or doses upgrades for money making?

also seems like i need to start over if i dont wanna keep turning into a girl for being girly... so do i end up getting the one serum dumped on me regardless and i just get to choose at the dream sequence if i change or not or do i just not get dosed?

genfetish

May 13, 2020
There should be a button after an ending to "un-dose" whoever with MCSX, and not get stuck having to reload a save that you may or may not have remembered to make.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCompany-5.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there a backup receptionist i should be finding?

will tasha ever use me for something other than oral?

has anyone done the math on if its more efficient to buy lab upgrades or doses upgrades for money making?

also seems like i need to start over if i dont wanna keep turning into a girl for being girly... so do i end up getting the one serum dumped on me regardless and i just get to choose at the dream sequence if i change or not or do i just not get dosed?
Not really. Elsa can be made to work for The Company but she's more of a back up with Kagney

I'm sure I'm missing something (I usually am) but my save from 58.1 doesn't work with 59.1 should that be the case?
Yeah, Penny's remastered content broke saves. Saves after this one should be back to being saved and carried over.

There should be a button after an ending to "un-dose" whoever with MCSX, and not get stuck having to reload a save that you may or may not have remembered to make.
That's the thing that once you Dose someone, you're locked in. Westane wanted choices to matter so if there was a do over, they wouldn't ever matter. Plus, MCSX are Bad Ending Serums like 90% of the time. Game warns you about this so it's just better to make a save before that point so you can peek and not really commit.

I've been keeping a periodic eye on this. Looks like mom and sister havent had any real updates in a very long time, right?
Ava and Dakota are content complete. All their media has been remastered, the endings for Serums in, and it's where Westane wants them to be. There are no longer planned updates and if they get surprise events, that's it.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Haven't checked in on this for like.. I'm not sure - A year, maybe?
It's 2 versions later with so little content added...
I really enjoyed the idea of the game back in the day, but this?
It's been what, 7 years by now? and We're at a V5.91 - What the heck.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Haven't checked in on this for like.. I'm not sure - A year, maybe?
It's 2 versions later with so little content added...
I really enjoyed the idea of the game back in the day, but this?
It's been what, 7 years by now? and We're at a V5.91 - What the heck.
Last update was small, I'll agree with you there since it's mainly remastering content.

THIS update adds about an hour of content for both Route MCSX. That's more than most other HTML games in the same vein

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Not really. Elsa can be made to work for The Company but she's more of a back up with Kagney

Yeah, Penny's remastered content broke saves. Saves after this one should be back to being saved and carried over.

That's the thing that once you Dose someone, you're locked in. Westane wanted choices to matter so if there was a do over, they wouldn't ever matter. Plus, MCSX are Bad Ending Serums like 90% of the time. Game warns you about this so it's just better to make a save before that point so you can peek and not really commit.

Ava and Dakota are content complete. All their media has been remastered, the endings for Serums in, and it's where Westane wants them to be. There are no longer planned updates and if they get surprise events, that's it.
Re the save issue, I guess that means all is lost, can't see much point in starting from the beginning after all the effort to get this far. Poor show Westane, I've enjoyed the game thus far, but nor enough to start all over again.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes