Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Re the save issue, I guess that means all is lost, can't see much point in starting from the beginning after all the effort to get this far. Poor show Westane, I've enjoyed the game thus far, but nor enough to start all over again.
That's a risk you run when you play a game that's in development. Westane's track record with this has been pretty good and, while it's unfortunate it happened, the grind of starting over can be reduced with the use of the built-in cheats.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
That's a risk you run when you play a game that's in development.
Not much of an argument when the average Patreon game is constantly in development before inevitably being rushed to completion or abandoned.

Nothing against Westane in particular, I guess he's doing better than many, but save compatibility is essential when the entire business model is based on updating in small increments for many, many years.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Re the save issue, I guess that means all is lost, can't see much point in starting from the beginning after all the effort to get this far. Poor show Westane, I've enjoyed the game thus far, but nor enough to start all over again.
If you start a new game you can skip passed Story Chapters and Cheats will fast track almost everything.

Hell, if I load a new game right now, I'll have Ava's MCSX Ending in Free Mode within half an hour. It's incredibly quick to return to where you are

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Not much of an argument when the average Patreon game is constantly in development before inevitably being rushed to completion or abandoned.

Nothing against Westane in particular, I guess he's doing better than many, but save compatibility is essential when the entire business model is based on updating in small increments for many, many years.
It wasn't really meant as an argument but as a statement. The simple state of things is that every game in development has some basic risks, including rushed endings or abandonment, as you mentioned. Personally, I'll accept a forced restart or two throughout development especially if I'm given an easy method to avoid most of any grind to get back to where I was. On the other hand, I find myself 'watching' more in-development games and playing/supporting fewer of them because I don't care to invest time into stories that never end. Everybody has to make their own decisions about their time, money, or other investments. Meanwhile, there's no shame on Westane as long as he continues to work in good faith. As this hasn't been a regular occurrence, I think it's fair to chalk this up to the nature of development rather than a 'poor show'.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I feel the main issue I have personally with starting from a later chapter in this game compared to starting from early, is that I feel like im behind on the game even though im technically not. What I mean is, say you chose to start at chapter 4, no one is dosed apart from Ms Dee since she's the only person you get a choice on if and how she's dosed. So it feels im lagging behind content/story wise when they should at least be on mcs-2/3 by then. I feel the chapter skip could generally be more improved if there was more options like Ms Dees which say this character was dosed onto this route, this option was chosen in a story event (such as who was romanced/if you are on the domJohn path) etc. I feel a game that did the chapter skip well is Secretary.

• Hey there
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
"Update 5.9.1 completes Penny's remaining content for The Company"

Oh shit, is the game actually almost near completion finally?
Last time I played (maybe a year ago) Penny's content pretty much stopped right after the visit to the main facility, so it would be cool if the game is finally almost finished (after 7 years) because it got to be way too long to play back to the same spot and I really want to see the endings that I imagine would be available (especially since I keep getting everyone pregnant, which doesn't seem to change anything in earlier builds).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
"Update 5.9.1 completes Penny's remaining content for The Company"

Oh shit, is the game actually almost near completion finally?
Last time I played (maybe a year ago) Penny's content pretty much stopped right after the visit to the main facility, so it would be cool if the game is finally almost finished (after 7 years) because it got to be way too long to play back to the same spot and I really want to see the endings that I imagine would be available (especially since I keep getting everyone pregnant, which doesn't seem to change anything in earlier builds).
Next year is the finale of The Company. After Penny, John is the last character to get remastered and completed.

The rest of 2024 is Chris, Mall Clerks, Julia, Dee, and very small systems

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Oh man, I discovered the flaw of playing on easy mode with cheats on for money/faster relationship and corruption

You would think this would remove the grind, instead it changes so all the boring grind stuff is at the later end. Mindlessly trying to progress days for months at the end because there's nothing left to do except the random story vingettes that would occasionally happen, but you aren't allowed to unlock MCS-X yet (Best I can tell is you unlock it in... february? )

when your cousin comes to visit in november it was a welcome break because something different actually happened in the routine

At first I found old comments saying you got MCS-X around january first, I was still in november but I was like fine i'll power through, but man now I got to january and now i'm finding things saying actually it's been extended to february

This is exacerbated by the fact that you can't ALWAYS skip work days, even though sometimes nothing happens on those days

And also by the fact that the game gets slower and slower as you go along and certain things make it hang for 10 seconds

Last edited:

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Next year is the finale of The Company. After Penny, John is the last character to get remastered and completed.

The rest of 2024 is Chris, Mall Clerks, Julia, Dee, and very small systems
that's honestly awesome to hear because I have been specifically avoiding playing it again until it gets finished, so I'm glad I can look forward to next year.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Never done it myself but that should be Ms Dee Owns You, Route. Check the wiki that is in the OP for details
depending on play styles tasha will put a chastity on you in her toys event (depending on how dominate you are at that time) dom penny will put a chastity on you when her humility event (not sure if dee does or not)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

dan2danni

Jan 17, 2019
error on MCS X dose to penny

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'cd')
<<set $penny.mcsx.cd to $mcsxCD>>

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Is there still a forced chastity route?
Two characters can lock you in chastity as far as I know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neither of these are functionally different from just buying a cage yourself as there are no later references to who put you in chastity.

There is another chastity related interaction that others mentioned. But it requires you already be in chastity or be a sissy with a limp dick.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes