Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ah I didn't really pay attention I thought it was they were all the same as they used to be thanks
They've started changing it, for the additional (Not yet implemented) "Friend John" and "Sissy John" options.
As it is, even the sexual content with Chanel (post transformation) is different now too.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
They've started changing it, for the additional (Not yet implemented) "Friend John" and "Sissy John" options.
As it is, even the sexual content with Chanel (post transformation) is different now too.
A Sissy John route is something I am down with. Seems like most people want focus to be shifted on f95 though, and until I heard that Sissy John is a thing just now, so did I.

Iggy69

Feb 8, 2019
Just some quick kudos to the developer. I've played the game through several times and have really enjoyed it. I just played the new update, and it is a nice improvement. I like the new content and look/feel of the interaction interface.

Looking forward to the story continuing... I'd like to see the return of Dianna. Also, it is too bad that you have to "choose" which event you want sometimes -- as and example, taking either Lauren shopping, or going to Tasha's apartment. I think Lauren needs more content too. Pretty much she is insignificant other than the storyline.

Great game.. keep it going!

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Just some quick kudos to the developer. I've played the game through several times and have really enjoyed it. I just played the new update, and it is a nice improvement. I like the new content and look/feel of the interaction interface.

Looking forward to the story continuing... I'd like to see the return of Dianna. Also, it is too bad that you have to "choose" which event you want sometimes -- as and example, taking either Lauren shopping, or going to Tasha's apartment. I think Lauren needs more content too. Pretty much she is insignificant other than the storyline.

Great game.. keep it going!
I'd love to have some more content for Lauren. Be able to use serum on her and get her to feed you and Sophie info on what the Company has planned for you and your friends.

• Love
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog update from Westane:

-Goes over the bug process and how he fixes them
-Next update focuses on Sub and Doll John
-2 ISS coming in the next update
John's Oral Bathroom ISS
John's Full Service ISS
-4 New Random Events
-New Images

Read more at the link:

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo and gregers

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I'd love to have some more content for Lauren. Be able to use serum on her and get her to feed you and Sophie info on what the Company has planned for you and your friends.
Is it just me, or is it incredibly stupid of protagonist and co. NOT to use a serum on Lauren to extract information from her? Even if she doesn't have access to much, you'd be able to get the fact that she was acting on orders out of her, which she was all too willing to tell everyone but nobody was willing to believe her. That actually really bothered me. Like, sure, turn her into a mindless slut, fine, but try to figure out what she was actually doing and who may have been working with her for fuck's sakes, you all already know shit's been going down and there are people who probably have it out for you. And then the protagonist is completely fucking oblivious to Diana's predicament when she returns, forget the fact that you can spend enough time around her at HQ for it to be blindingly obvious.

Sorry, just ranting. I assume these will be tidied up a bit when Chapter 4 comes out, but they're really annoying in the current implementation of the game.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So it's still the Year of John huh.
Shockingly, content is still being added in the scheduled order that Westane's players voted on ages ago, yes. The sub/sissy/friend options for John should round out that character's paths for now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The current roadmap:
  • Winter 2019/2020 - Complete - Dom John
    • Nov - Complete - John Cleanup Update
    • Dec - Complete - Tasha Corruption Update
    • Jan - Complete - Diana Corruption Update
    • Feb - Complete - Dom John Update
  • Spring 2020 - In Progress - Sub John
    • Mar - Complete - Chanel Content Update
    • Apr - In Progress - John Modification Update
    • May - John Romance Update
  • Summer 2020 - Planned - Ava & Dakota
    • June - Wrap John's Content
    • July - Update Existing Home Content
    • Aug - Add New Home Content
  • Fall 2020 - Planned - Chapter 4
    • Sep - Chapter 4 - Pt.1
    • Oct - Chapter 4 - Pt.2 / Annual Vacation
    • Nov - Chapter 4 - Pt.3
  • Winter 2020/2021 - General Content Update
    • Dec - Content Baseline Update

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Blog update from Westane:

-Goes over the bug process and how he fixes them
-Next update focuses on Sub and Doll John
-2 ISS coming in the next update
John's Oral Bathroom ISS
John's Full Service ISS
-4 New Random Events
-New Images
-Focus on M/M content
More John content? That's a skip for me. Hopefully by summer I'll have something to check out.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Oh? you can turn john into a sissy and not into chanel? If so then karma... or am I mistaken and its just he's turned into a sissy then becomes chanel?

Also I wish stealing Dakota's stuff had an impact on the story like. "Brother why are you wearing my underwear and why is my butt plug up your ass?" or "Sister if why is my favorite dildo buried up you pussy. If you liked it so much I would of been more then happy to ram it up there for you."

Last edited:

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Was there an update/patch I missed? There's seem to some pictures/gifs missing. I can fix some of it manually and there are still some that's outright missing, so I'm curious if I missed a download somewhere. (Also I downloaded from the main page: HTML only, Imagepack Base, and Imagepack update. Unpacked them in the same order.)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 72 Votes